Corvette C4 Forum 1984 through 1996

Personal

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2007, 11:24 PM
Default Personal

Good evening to you all.I'm afraid that for the time being(maybe a week if not more),I will not be corresponding with any of you,my friends at the Corvette forum.Sometimes life has a way of giving us a curve that we have to respond to,and as a fellow Vette owner and slight conossieur,I will do what I can to resolve my personal crisis.You can all still say hello(I willstill enjoy my '96 LT-1)to me at all times,and I would love you all in the Vette community to give me a small break while I,well,take care of things.But still,send me anything,any responses to whatever crazy thing you may all come up with,and I promise you all,I WILL respond to your messages.May the Good Lord above us all always bless you and your families always.Your friend, Joe.LONG LIVE THE C4!!!!!!

Old 02-23-2007, 05:18 PM
Default RE: Personal

joe good luck hope everthing comes out good for you my prayer will be with you

Old 02-25-2007, 11:43 AM

Hang tough Joe, I will be praying for You. May God be with you always. Keep your focus on the important things.Keep us informed as much as you feel we need to know. Your Vette Brother , David

Old 02-25-2007, 09:51 PM

Good luck with your situation, travel well.

Old 02-27-2007, 02:05 PM

To you guys who responded,I say thank you.Your support is well appreciated.Right now I'm happy to say that everything's back to normal and I can get back to doing all the fun things I do,like talking o all of you on the forum and enjoying the crap out of my car every day.But I do thank you for your prayers and your support from the bottom of my heart.God bless you always;your friend Joe. LONG LIVE THE C4!!!!

Old 02-27-2007, 03:33 PM

Oh man, when I opened this thread, I got a little worried there...

But, now, I see all is well!! Cool beans!! So happy to have you on the forums here, JoeVetteman!

Old 02-28-2007, 10:02 PM

Not being a ******* or nosey, but what did happen? Everyone ok?

Old 02-28-2007, 10:45 PM

Hello,Black86.No,nothing is wrong anymore and of course,no one was hurt.I'm just very happy that God allowed me to work out my little problem with no insult to anybody,and that I may still be able to live an ok life.I hope none of you have to go through all this bull****,but sometimes life works out in a certain way,and it's up to us,and us alone,to make it better.I sure did;your friend,Joe.

Old 03-03-2007, 12:26 AM

bro as long as things worked out for you and yoursin the way you needed them to thats all that matters god bless and long may they ride

Old 03-03-2007, 09:45 PM

To Bill,my friend.Well,since I have no children(I'm 36!)and no family nearby(I'm originally from Puerto Rico,been in the states now for 15 yrs),I can honestly say that at least I came out of this ok.In other words,I have no "yours" to think about.I am very grateful to you all of those who responded and offered their prayers;it seemed I needed them.One or two more small details,and ol' Joe will be ready to go again.But I do want to thank you for your concern.Always EVERYBODY's friend,you included, Joe.

Quick Reply: Personal