Corvette C5 Forum 1997 through 2004

"EXTREMELY USEFUL INFORMATION"

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2006, 06:53 AM
Default "EXTREMELY USEFUL INFORMATION"

I came across this thread Monday night and spent about 30 minutes reading it. I've never gained more useful information off one thread in my life! I especially enjoyedasection down a ways called "Secrets of the C5". It's filled with all these littlethings you can do to the car that many of youmaynot even know about.

I found the thread extremely useful and copied into my Favorites Page. I'm sure there are some of you who alreadyknow most everything there is to know about the C5, (or everything in this thread)so this is more or lessintended for those of us who don't know it all. (YET)

Enjoy....................http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=984927

Old 12-27-2006, 08:45 AM
Default RE: "EXTREMELY USEFUL INFORMATION"

That was some extremely good information. Thanks for sharing that with us, definitely a good find.

Old 12-27-2006, 09:41 AM

ORIGINAL: PAY2PLAY

That was some extremely good information. Thanks for sharing that with us, definitely a good find.
I've actually seen quite a bit of it from other places here and there, but no where haveI seenTHAT much information allin one thread. That's why I downloadedthe link to my favoritesfor future referrence! I mean it's probablyall in the 3 service manuals I have, but with those it's scattered all over the place. This is all on one page.

Old 12-27-2006, 11:47 AM

Thanks for the gtreat info, I already have gained some valuable from it. Will download and retaind for future reading. Thanks for taking the time to post it, I for one appreciate the effort.

Old 12-27-2006, 11:48 AM

Thanks for the link. That was an incredible amount of information and as a new Vette owner I was engrossed in the entire thread. There was so much great info that I also put it in my favorites. Thanks again for sharing this.

Dean

Old 12-27-2006, 02:37 PM

Thanks
your right, some very good useful info there

Old 12-28-2006, 06:12 AM

Hey, no problem guys!! I just figured if anybody herecould learn even one thing from it, it was worth passing on. I know as a new Vette owner, I obtained a great deal of useful information by reading it.

Old 12-28-2006, 10:50 AM

ORIGINAL: Str8upChevy

ORIGINAL: PAY2PLAY

I've actually seen quite a bit of it from other places here and there, but no where haveI seenTHAT much information allin one thread. That's why I downloadedthe link to my favoritesfor future referrence! I mean it's probablyall in the 3 service manuals I have, but with those it's scattered all over the place. This is all on one page.
I have also seen a lot of that in different places, but like you said I have never seen that much information complied in one location.

Old 01-01-2007, 02:36 AM

Thanks so much - this info is invaluable! [sm=interesting.gif]

Definitely bookmarked this one.

Old 01-02-2007, 06:37 PM

Great information !!! Thanks.......