Notices
Corvette C6 Forum 2005+

Adding Nitrous

Old 04-14-2019, 09:27 AM
Default Adding Nitrous

Hey guys, I'm new to the corvette community have owned my 2008 C6 (LS3) for about 3 months now and I am looking to make some upgrades. I know I am going to be adding a BTR stage 4 cam, .660 lift BTR Platinum LS spring kit with Titanium retainers, and 7.400" push rods, still undecided on what type of exhaust I am going to go with, and a Vararam CAI.

My real question is what all should be upgraded when adding a nitrous outlet. I have never really played much with nitrous and I'd like to have a little schooling done so I don't grenade my motor. The kit I am currently looking at is a Nitrous Express 15LB wet system from summit racing.
https://www.summitracing.com/parts/n...model/corvette

I am aware that I am going to have to get it tuned as well still looking for a reputable tuner in my area.

Could someone with a little more knowledge help me figure out what all I should be upgrading in the process, currently the car has a bone stock LS3 with 47k miles. I will also be doing my own research as well, but figured I would start here with other corvette owners!

Thank you in advance!

Last edited by HostileC6; 04-14-2019 at 09:31 AM.
Old 04-22-2019, 09:19 AM
Super Moderator

Welcome to he forum. if you have a Corvette club in your area, you might check with them and see if they have anyone with experience on your issue.

Old 04-24-2019, 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by 73shark View Post
Welcome to he forum. if you have a Corvette club in your area, you might check with them and see if they have anyone with experience on your issue.
Absolutely I plan on doing that in the near future! Thank you!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.