Corvette C6 Forum 2005+

c6 ?'s

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 09:32 PM
Default c6 ?'s

Hello. I am new to the forum.. Also a female so don't be too rough on me..lol.. Well, I bought a new 09 black corvette last week. 6sp manual with the Z51 handling package. Not sure if that makes a difference so thought I would put it in....I have a few ?'s anyone that can help...

First, I have not yet seen the 1-4 skipshift light come on. Nor has it ever been hard to get into gear. The light does come on when I start the car so I know the light works..Was wondering if the Z51 package still has the skipshift option or if it is bypassed. I read in the manual and it says nothing about the Z51 having anything to do with this. Recommendations??
Second, Has anyone had any problems with the Aux part of their radio?? I bought 3 different cords and none of them seem to be working correctly. When I plug in the cord it does nothing. When I put alittle pressure on the plug in (as to push it in alittle further) It registers aux and then works. Anybody had this problem? I'm thinking its a problem with the radio but hating to take it in to my local dealership.
Well, any help would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks in advance! Tonya

Old 12-09-2009, 06:49 PM
Default radio

I have an 08 z51 also victory red i use my ipod all the time i think your radio needs some attention by the dealer.