Corvette C6 Forum 2005+

Can anyone recommend a great after-market suspension kit?

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2006, 11:29 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Can anyone recommend a great after-market suspension kit?

This is the best info I can find for ya.

Feel free to have your friend give me a call. We have some great packages for the C6. I can help him sort out his options and come up with something that suits his needs and driving style.

Happy New Year

-Aaron[/align]

[align=left]aaron@pfadtracing.com
Pfadt Race Engineering
888-972-2464
1525 S Gladiola St
Unit #1
Salt Lake City, UT 84104 [/align]

Old 12-30-2006, 07:22 PM

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

O.K. Dude,
This is what I found so far........
YEEEESSSS!!!! Starship, Pay2Play - thank you that's exactly what I was looking for! Those PFADT parts look awesome. Okay I'm sold - I have a bonus coming for end of year and that's the first thing I'm gonna buy.

Next thought - where do you guys get your work done? I imagine you stay away from teh dealerships as much as possible?

Old 12-30-2006, 08:49 PM

There are two Corvette Speciality shops within a hour from me here in Maryland that Itrust to do that type of work.

Old 12-30-2006, 11:06 PM
Super Moderator

I take mine to "The Cherokee Garage" in Beckwourth, Ca., population 250, about 45 miles from my place here in Reno.
The guys that let me help do the work,are a father and son shop operation.
Feet's, the Dad, and Mojo, the son, have a small shop that only holds about 6 cars. Feets isan old rodder from the '60s and is real sharp. Mojo has become a real good engine and suspension man. Mojo drooled all over the "Starship", when I took 'er in for the suspension upgrade. They do work for rodders, for about 500 miles around. Appointments only, with a 6 month back log. They have a"Space Port" reserved for the "Starship", for when I get all the stuff together to install the 454.
Mojo and I used to strip wrecks for parts when we were kids, then Feets would help us put the stuff together.

Old 12-30-2006, 11:22 PM

Nice Starship. I'd be willing to drive there with a strong recommendation like that. Would you be willing to put in a good word if I decide to go up there?

Old 12-31-2006, 12:16 AM
Super Moderator

Like I said, they have at least a 6 mo. back log. When I need work done, they put aside one of their longer projects and squeeze me in. I'll talk to Mojo and see what they have goin'. The last time I was over there they had a, I believe, '39 Poncho in which they had just installed a 600 hp 350. This one is a ground up except for the interior, body work,and paint. They only do the mechanical stuff. Like I said, I'll talk to Mojo in the next week or two, and see what their load is.
They don't work weekends, and take at least a week off for any holidays. Feet's says he does it for the love of it, not the money. He sends work to other people if someone is in a hurry. He won't do rush jobs, takes a little time, but it's done right. I'd say about 70 to 80% of his work is from repeat customers.

Old 12-31-2006, 08:45 PM

Thanks Starship. When I'm ready to buy I'll check in with you again. I don't need to rush the job to be honest. I'm happy to wait to get it done right.