Corvette C6 Forum 2005+

exhaust for C6

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2005, 01:15 AM
Default exhaust for C6

I would like to know where I can go on the net to find some parts for sale like a sp.(Boreland) exhaust systems etc... or a site where corvette owners might have parts for sale for a C6. Jim

Old 10-25-2005, 08:20 AM
Default RE: exhaust for C6

Why not start by looking at what the sponsors of this site have? They're paying for thissite so I'd suggest since we use it, start there.

Other places to look might be Ecklers, Lingenfelter, and Motorsports Technologies. Most of these companies all sell the same stuff, by the way (e.g., the Borla exhausts you asked about) for about the same prices.

I would be wary of buying used aftermarket parts. Some of the early C6 exhausts and headers didn't fit that well, and since the cars are fairly new you have to figure anyone getting rid of his already must have a reasons . . .

I'd buy new.

Old 10-25-2005, 03:18 PM
Default RE: exhaust for C6

Looking for C6 exhaust system? We have one that ready to install. It is full true exhaust system. We have special deal for you. And we will ask you some favor... but it is worth money. It is great looking system.... let me know. ( Please read ARK vendor section about C6 exhaust system test fitting volunteer )