Corvette C6 Forum 2005+

it's a blast

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2009, 09:33 AM
Default it's a blast

been driving c5's and c6's as my primary ride for 12 years now. (98 c5, 06 c6) love it. still drive like a teenager with a $50.00 bill in his pocket, too. so much fun to own the road. prettiest car on the road, and the baddest. kind of like Clark Kent changing to Superman. I was 43 before I got my first corvette, and the long wait only makes the ride sweeter today. my wife thinks that i'm a bit assertive, but that only makes it more fun driving her around. i'll tell ya, there have been those nights that i left my wife home and took my car out for a date! lotsa smiles over lotsa miles. learned a few thigs, too, along the way.

Old 02-28-2009, 04:25 PM

I was 53 before I got my first, and probably, only, 'vette -- I had to put three boys through college, etc. Some things are worth waiting for, definately.

Old 03-06-2009, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by Lee Willis
I was 53 before I got my first, and probably, only, 'vette -- I had to put three boys through college, etc. Some things are worth waiting for, definately.
My wife and i were looking at used corvettes at a dealer and a guy in his 50tys started talking to us and said if you can afford one dont wait its soo much fun dont miss out while your young i was 35 now iam 37 and i bought a 2004 used with 7000 miles kepy iy a year.Now i have a new 2008 and soo glad i did its awsome and best of all its paid for sooo worth it