Corvette C6 Forum 2005+

Ordered JSBlue today!!!

Old 07-03-2007, 04:04 PM
Default Ordered JSBlue today!!!

[sm=happybounce.gif]Jet Stream Blue, LT2, Titanium Grey seats, MN6, QX1 rims[sm=happybounce.gif]

Delivery around the first of September.[sm=happybounce.gif]

Old 07-07-2007, 05:20 PM
Default RE: Ordered JSBlue today!!!

[sm=exactly.gif][sm=exactly.gif][sm=exactly.gif][sm=exactly.gif][sm=exactly.gif][sm=exactly.gif][sm=exactly.gif][sm=exactly.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 07-09-2007, 10:56 AM

Congrats, is this going to be your first Vette? I'm still going to have to see that color in person, I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. I reminds me of Nassau Blue, which I absolutely love.

Old 07-13-2007, 07:02 PM

This will be my first Corvette. I WAS a Mustang nut for almost 30 years 'til I drove a '07 LeMans Blue vette. It should look similar to this photoshop image I did.

Old 07-20-2007, 04:04 PM

I saw it in person at the ALM race in Limerock, CT. I am not a fan of the color, but different strokes for different folkes. My brother has a Z06 in LeMans Blue. I have the yellow.

Old 07-20-2007, 04:44 PM

BAM ....what an AWESOME picture!....im setting that as my background

Old 07-20-2007, 06:31 PM

Thanks man. We drove about 60 miles together to get out cars dyno tuned. You should have seen the looks we were getting

Old 07-20-2007, 11:04 PM

Wow, not that pretty cool to both have C6 Z06's. So who's dyno more?

Old 07-21-2007, 08:53 AM

ORIGINAL: PAY2PLAY

Trouble maker!

He does - for now. When we were getting the cars dynoed, the owner approached us and said that he had a Corsa exhaust that he ordered for another customer. The customer wrapped his Z06 around a tree before they could put the exhaust on, so he offered it to us for a great price. I declined due to the fact that I just bought a bike and my wife wold kill me if I spent more money, so he got it. He put down about 10 more hp and 20 more tq with the Corsa. So he has bragging rights (and a better sounding Z06) for now......

Old 07-21-2007, 07:51 PM

ORIGINAL: BicketyBam

ORIGINAL: PAY2PLAY

Trouble maker!

He does - for now. When we were getting the cars dynoed, the owner approached us and said that he had a Corsa exhaust that he ordered for another customer. The customer wrapped his Z06 around a tree before they could put the exhaust on, so he offered it to us for a great price. I declined due to the fact that I just bought a bike and my wife wold kill me if I spent more money, so he got it. He put down about 10 more hp and 20 more tq with the Corsa. So he has bragging rights (and a better sounding Z06) for now......
You have to do something about that, you can't just let your bro get the upper hand like that.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ordered JSBlue today!!!