Corvettes for Sale Selling your Corvette? Advertise your used Corvette to thousands of users here for FREE! Private ads only! No Commercial Posts!

2002 z06 for sale

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2006, 07:38 PM
Default 2002 z06 for sale

Z06 2002 for sale I have a 45,000 mile bone stock red corvette z06 for sale in los angeles. The car has never been in an accident and has a clean title (no paint work). The car has all leather (black leather) and a heads up display. It runs very smooth and I have took extremely good care of this car.

Proiblems:

Unlike 99% of every used car salesperson i will not hide the problems, so here we go...

1. 1st gear sometimes wont go in - this is due to syncrhos being out of alignment, however if you release the clutch and and try again it will go into gear. This is a very common problem with used cars especially Fbodys, as my former 2001 ws6 had the same issue. Also my friends 1998 camaro ss did this as well. You can have it realigned if you want, however i have not done it.

Asking price is $27,000, and that is that it is wayyy below book value. I just need to sell this car to start a new company, however i will be very sad to see it go as it is my pride and joy. Also please note that I am pretty firm on this asking price.

2. Curb wrash on i think two of the wheels, however the curb wrash is minor.

3. The fuel release door in the center consol stopped working, i haven't had time to buy another one, however the part is $16 dollars and is a little plastic swicth. The chevy delarship didn't have this part in stock last time is was there. (I will fix this before purchase)

That's it, that ends the problems.

Regarding the cars history, i bough it from an executive from a large logging company who never used the car, and now the title is in my hand.

I want cash only, no trades!!! i live in Los Angeles, all test drives are welcome.

The car itself runs so strong that it is kind of scary, i guess that is what happens when you put 405 horsepower into an extremely light car.

I just took some pictures yesterday, click this link to take a look.
http://community.webshots.com/album/554576710zUuVKn

* Also please note that tomorrow i will go to the chevy dealership in the morning to get a diagnosis of exactly what the problem is and an estimated repair cost. If I decide to realign the synchros at the dealership, then i will raise the price of the car, as then it will be basically flawless. Anyway people, best of luck to anyone who is interested. Please keep in mind that I am open to test drives, anyone close to Santa Monica, California can come drive the car, as I have nothing to hide.