Corvettes for Sale Selling your Corvette? Advertise your used Corvette to thousands of users here for FREE! Private ads only! No Commercial Posts!

2012 Purifoy Custom GS Corvette

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2017, 05:39 PM
Default 2012 Purifoy Custom GS Corvette

Price : $49,999
Miles : 10,555 Approximately
Condition : Very Good

I'm putting on the market my Supercharged 2012 Custom Grand Sport.
I may continue changing or upgrading the car to what I like. I will update pictures or information when or if something is changed. I'm in the process of removing the rear valance and have it repainted. It will be flat black. If I like it I will probably get a carbon fiber one. I may do the same with the front.

This is the 2012 Purify Custom Grand Sport. Paint, Interior, Engine, Exhaust, etc.. have been modified in some way. I have the receipts for most the upgrades. Copies are posted on the link I provided. The HP has not been verified, but the dealership told me it has 700HP. I don't know where they got that number. I'm just passing along the information.

* 3LT Package
* Engine : LS3 has a Edelbrock Supercharger, upgraded injectors and fuel pump, Edelbrock cold air and programmer
* LS3 has a dry sump
* Transmission : 6 Speed Manual
* Suspension : Sport/Touring Magnetic Ride Control
* Cross Drilled Brake Rotors
* Exhaust : Dual Mode Performance with the Mild to Wild Controller
* DVD Navigation System w/am/fm and CD
* Bose Premium 9 Speaker System
* Heads Up Display
* 6 way Power Leather Sport Seats, Power Bolster and Power Lumbar
* Steering Column, Tilt and Telescopic
* Removable Roof Panel
* Luggage Shade and Parcel Net
* Lloyd Corvette Signature Front Rubber Mats
* Front Curb Sensor (Aftermarket)
* Custom Fit Car Cover
* Tinted Windows
* Rear Tires are 335/25 ZR 20"
* Front Tires are 19"
* Much Much More

Contact me at email : stevemckeehan@outlook.com
Text : 307-871-2243

If I can't get pictures to upload I can email or text.

Here are a few pics when the car was being built. These are when it was new. The car still looks good but not this good.
My Piwigo

Here's a couple of links that talk about the car.

[PICS] Purifoy's Custom 2012 Corvette Grand Sport - Corvette: Sales, News & Lifestyle

The Corvette Guys: Pictures of the new Purifoy Custom Corvette at the Greybeard Car Show!

Attached Thumbnails 2012 Purifoy Custom GS Corvette-0920151051_hdr.jpg   2012 Purifoy Custom GS Corvette-img_20160709_192045295.jpg  

Last edited by OzoneTrash; 09-27-2017 at 12:48 AM. Reason: Adding more information