New Member Area Introduce yourself and your Corvette here.

Asphalt is for wussies

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2009, 02:48 PM
Default Asphalt is for wussies

ok that was a joke to get everyone to say hi lol

got a bro in who is a newbie to the forum world. I my self am a Global Moderator for Texas Hot Boats at texashotboats.com and would like to invite all to check it out. Dont worry its free

I am in to hot boating ....kind of like a vett on the water lol we go for style and speed.
Have a good one
GR

Attached Thumbnails Asphalt is for wussies-coletocreek010.jpg   Asphalt is for wussies-copy-hpim1113-1.jpg  
Old 03-29-2009, 07:45 PM
Location: Millbrook,Alabama....Slap dab in the middle of God's Country

Welcome, we even like "wet vettes". looks like fun.

Old 03-30-2009, 03:38 AM

Originally Posted by Flying Low
Welcome, we even like "wet vettes". looks like fun.
Thanks bro,

well my friend in here got his vett running, he had to pull off his old carb..it was in sad shape and I gave him the hook up on a holley 750 that came off the boat. He has to get it re-jeted but was able to get it started and moved.

As for my project it is coming along.

Should be getting my block to the shop and getting some new holes stabbed. My head finally made it to the house

The hull is getting the jet pump set back and getting a new bottom. this make my 18 ft boat think its 20 ft ....less hull in the water the more speed you have. Here some pics of the set back

Attached Thumbnails Asphalt is for wussies-100_0144.jpg   Asphalt is for wussies-100_0145.jpg   Asphalt is for wussies-100_0241.jpg   Asphalt is for wussies-100_0245.jpg   Asphalt is for wussies-100_0252.jpg