Notices
New Member Area Introduce yourself and your Corvette here.

Greetings from Central Florida

Old 02-11-2018, 02:50 PM
Default Greetings from Central Florida

Greetings all!
This is my first time ever buying/owning a vette and excited to be here w/ you all. I just bought a 2016 Corvette Stingray LT1 and am ecstatic! However, it was a very bad experience at the dealership which I'll never go back again. I caught them in a deceitful method; it's a long story and I won't go on. Anyhow, They offered to fill up the vette which recommends premium. I told them to put in premium and I'm wondering if they did. I say this because under slow acceleration, sometimes the vette feels like it'll jump a tad (not a significant amount), but it is worrying me. This vette only has 2,500 miles on it. I tried putting in some STP fuel cleaner, and quickly realized you really can't put in any fuel additives because of a safety feature preventing from putting anything in the gas tank? I'm guessing some of this made it into the tank, but anyhow, what do you guys/gals think it might be?

Attached Thumbnails Greetings from Central Florida-img_0906-1-.jpg  
Old 02-14-2018, 12:23 PM
Super Moderator

Check fuel and air filters. Only 2500 miles but it may be due. Wouldn't hurt. Never know about the world it came from.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.