New Member Area Introduce yourself and your Corvette here.

hello!

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2006, 01:06 AM
Default hello!

hi, my name is steve , i have an 07 c6- z51 - loaded w - the SLP zl 435 kit. its in the paint shop now getting the z06 body kit and crome z06 wheels . this is the car i always dreamed about ! and it feltgood to get it! my wife hates it! lol

Old 11-30-2006, 02:15 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: hello!

she's abeauty that's for sure. your wife will learn to love it, just let her drive it sometimes. welcome to the boards and congrats on the vette.

Old 11-30-2006, 09:28 AM
Super Moderator

Hey Steve, Welcome to CF!
Great lookin' car!!!
Some people just don't get it, never give up hope!

Old 11-30-2006, 01:14 PM

Steve, take it from another woman, once your wife starting riding around in this beauty, she will love the car. Just watch, bet she will be wanting to drive the car all the time. There is just nothing like driving one of the babies. Welcome to the forum. Here's [sm=hiya.gif]to you and your wife.

Old 11-30-2006, 01:14 PM

Looks good, and congrats on that purchase

Old 11-30-2006, 10:21 PM

Hello Steve!!Welcome.My name is Joe.I drive a 96 LT-1 which is my absolute dream car.Yours,of course,is one heck of a car,especially with the upgrades you mentioned.What do you mean your wife hates it????Are you kidding?Take her for a drive,or,MAYBE,let her drive it SLOWLY around the block(heh heh!!).She'll love it and love you as well for accomplishing that which you always wanted.God Bless you and yours always,and let us know how everything turns out once you're done with your plans for it,ok?

Old 12-02-2006, 04:18 AM

well she thinks that only players and old people drive vetts!
and she says your not old so you must want to be a player!lol i say i have worked my butt off all my life (im 35) so i think i should be able to have my dream car! shes has calmed down now about it ,but she complanes about getting in and out of it ! lol she says its to low. o-well we have 3 more full sized cars . i guess i will have all the fun! i will pose pics. of it when it gets out of the paint shop .

Old 12-02-2006, 11:38 AM

WE all deserve a dream car. I had to wait a bit longer for mine ('till three kids were through college) but silver vettes are pretty cool, whenever you get them.

Enjoy.

Old 12-02-2006, 12:34 PM

Well, her complaining about getting in and out of it, can justify another mod you could make to it, a vertical door kit. They have them at West Coast Corvette and it's supposed to make it easier to get in and out of them. Just thought you might want to help the wife out a bit.

Old 12-02-2006, 09:48 PM

Hello again Steve.Hey,you're my age!!A working man like me,huh??Finally getting the one thing we have always wanted is a very special feeling,isn't it?I'm sure your wife will eventually understand.Give her time to come around.Deep down,I know she's proud of her husband's accomplishment.She may not like it too much(I don't understand why anybody would hate a Vette) yet,but you never know,your car may "GROW" on her.Anyway,God Bless,and good luck to you my friend!!