New Member Area Introduce yourself and your Corvette here.

Hi y'all

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2010, 09:37 AM
Default Hi y'all

New member checking in. Like to say hello to all. My name is Stan I live in the
ATL. Actually a small town suburb of ATL. I just purchased a 1987 Vert fully loaded with 17,500 miles. I have reviewed the history and the carfax and I believe those to be true miles. But, you never know unless you bought it new. It's Red on red and looks great and seems to run great. My previous vettes were a 1981 that I bought new and a 1984 that I also bought new, traded in the 81. I seek a forum where I can learn and grow as it's been a long time between vettes. And maybe from time to time I can add something. I'm what most of you guys would call an old fart but I'm active and have been shade treeing since 1957. I'm also active on the Ford truck enthusaist forum and have been for 10 years as I have a diesel dooley. Hope to meet and greet many of you as time goes by. Stan

Old 09-26-2010, 11:35 PM

Welcome to the site. You should find all the help you need here. Post some pics, we love pics

Old 09-27-2010, 07:09 AM

Originally Posted by watwheel
Welcome to the site. You should find all the help you need here. Post some pics, we love pics

I'm brand new on this forum, don't think I can send pics but I'll give it a try. Looks like I can only send baby pics. What's up with that?

Attached Thumbnails Hi y'all-img_2494a.jpg   Hi y'all-img_2497a.jpg   Hi y'all-img_2498a.jpg  
Old 09-27-2010, 07:45 AM
Super Moderator

If someone clicks on your "thumbnails", they can see a larger pic.

Nice Vette!

Old 10-02-2010, 06:37 AM

Originally Posted by C3 Starship
If someone clicks on your "thumbnails", they can see a larger pic.

Nice Vette!

Hey, wow thanks. I'm on several differeent forum sites and they are all just a little different.