New Member Area Introduce yourself and your Corvette here.

Howdjado!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2007, 04:45 AM
Default Howdjado!!!

Howdy everyone... New to this neck of the woods... I might know some of you from other travels and travails. I have a 1999 Torch Red FRC that I've owned since the week after 9/11. It is getting ready to roll 100k miles and 80k+ of those are mine. I drive it nearly every day, and enjoy each rock chip and scrape. Honestly, it is the car they will probably bury me in when I am well over the centenary mark. [:-]

But ... Glad to be here.

Old 03-02-2007, 06:41 AM
Default RE: Howdjado!!!

Cool, do you have any mods?

Old 03-02-2007, 10:14 AM
Super Moderator

Welcome to CF!
Sounds like "true love" to me!
We'd love to see some pics!

Old 03-03-2007, 11:41 PM

Thanks for the welcome. I did, almost immediately on taking possession of my FRC "back in th' day", put a HallTech TRIC set up on it. I also stuck a shorty antenna, and a B&W (?) shifter on it? I also have a set of the stainless steel screens to go on it. Unfortunately, they have been setting in the garage for about 5 years ... I keep forgetting to put them on.

I think, in the greater scheme of things I am a tad slow. LOL!

Pics ... Another thing I hope to slow down long enough to get someday soon. You'd think that with all the access to video equipment I have I would take pics of my own car. I suppose, in some ways, it's like a cobblers kids always being barefoot.

Old 03-04-2007, 12:46 AM

welcome glad you made it here