New Member Area Introduce yourself and your Corvette here.

I'd like you to meet Jenny

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2006, 02:58 PM
Default I'd like you to meet Jenny

My baby girl.......a 1975 L48 4 speed factory air......Metallic blue with delux black interior..... she is mostly org....matchin numbers and all. She has had some touh ups new stereo kenwood am/fm cassette with an alpin 6 disk changer and 200 watt amp. She still has her cowl induction air cleaner and all other under the hood parts are there....she sits on some pretty fat tires....265/50/15 bfgoodriches front and 275/50/15 on the rear......factory rallys......

Did I mention she has only 78,000 miles....4 of which I have put on in the last 8 months

I love her.......she's great to ride......she has been to a few AACA shows here in the Capefear area and has brought me the joy of two 1st places based on the aaca guidelines....I do not do so good at the Hotrod/Streetrod shows....she's just to authentic......my wife says she wants to keep her that way......

any who.....I've been married for 13 years and it took me this long to get one.....wife says she can't leave.....Both were made in 1975.....guess I got to great curvey beauties from that year now......

I would love to know how many were made with these options in 1975 anyone have a clue as to how I might figure this out???

thanks,

Mrweads

[IMG]local://upfiles/4100/2386B8F4744644FB85FA016B582C0841.jpg[/IMG]

Old 12-05-2006, 07:26 PM
Default RE: I'd like you to meet Jenny

Love the Color and Love the Car.

Stay safe,
Jonathan

Old 12-05-2006, 10:56 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome to CF!
Sounds like you've got a couple of fine little babies!
Your wife is a right on gal, keep 'em both!

Old 12-06-2006, 12:59 PM

Well
Jenny is mighty fine!

Old 12-06-2006, 09:06 PM
pg

Welcome to the forum.
in 1975 they made 33,836 coupes
31,914 had A/C
8.935 were 4 speeds
Exterior code 22 was bright blue metallic and code 27 was steel blue metallic.
Your car looks "Great" but you gotta put more than a half a mile a month on it.PG

Old 12-07-2006, 10:25 PM

her paint code is a 22 ......she gets a walk around the neighborhood once a week at least.........and a trip to the local pizza place......I own my own company and that requires alot of my time durring the peek building months.....I take her to Parades and to Shows.....had her at the Vette show at Myrtle beach this year.....had a blast

She had a few "Issues" when I got her home.....delaying any long trips.....nervious she would up and puke on m e somewhere......till we got to know each other better...

Quick story.....Went back home to West Virginia and got her from someone I knew and they really needed the money so they unloaded her on me....I hooked the u-haul trailer behind my 03'tahoe and visited my mother before returning 450 miles back home. Now my mother being the smart woman she is advised I needed to take my wife home something....so she donated her round hottub to the cause......now here I am a guy with his new reborn love on the trailer and a 5 ft round hottub.....the delima.....anyone who might have been traveling from Charleston Wv to Wilmingon nc had a great laugh.......

as I started down the wv turnpike with my baby in my rearview riding happily on her trailer I had the hottub on the top of the Tahoe strapped to the rack and away I went....

My wife woke the next morning to not only find that the Vette I brought home looked better than the money I had spent should have yelded but a hottub for her deck...

she Loves me.....I think.......might be the car.....might be the hottub....or both

I did have to go thru the brakes and tighten the valvecover gaskets....wash and wax her....but that's about all we've done......

makes me smile every time I walk into the Garage.....

Old 12-08-2006, 01:43 AM
pg

"WOW" I just got to the end of your post and I checked out the photo's. Congratulations on letting someone "unload" a mint condition Vette on you. You say it makes you smile when you look in the garage, me too. I still smile when I look in my garage and I've had my car 6 years.
Your story about the car and the hot tub made me laugh, thats just the way we move things here in NC. We tow it behind our pick-ups. Enjoy your new Vette, PG

Old 12-08-2006, 02:50 AM

sad thing is theres one sitting in the yard nextdoor! the old guy puts his beat up truck in the garg. but leaves the vette out in the cold! and its a loaded stingray! ... at least he starts it once a month!

Old 12-08-2006, 09:37 AM

corvette abuse....simple.....corvette abuse......

[IMG]local://upfiles/4100/8FF36A8E725642E0B2CB797F89CE10F4.jpg[/IMG]

Old 12-09-2006, 04:54 AM

Welcome to the site. Jenny looks like one fine gal

Quick Reply: I'd like you to meet Jenny