New Member Area Introduce yourself and your Corvette here.

i'm new

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2006, 07:03 PM
Default i'm new

hey, my name is Nick and i own two 3rd gen Camaros, a '91 Z28 convertible (see sig), and a '89 IROC-Z coupe. no i dont have a Corvette, but my little cousin just bought one, he's a freshman in high school and bought a '77 t-top Corvette L82. the motor and tranny came seperately, and the car needs quite a bit of work, and i want to help him and his dad fix it up, because i just got done restoring the IROC and it was a lot of fun

anyways, i'm pretty much here on the corvette forums to learn more about the '70's vettes and try and find as much information as possible to help him restore his first car. the previous owner put rectangle head lights in the grills and molded over the pop up lights and now it looks like a Firebird and the interior needs a bit of work, and many misc. things as well...so yea, that's about it.

Old 06-02-2006, 12:37 AM
Default RE: i'm new

Welcome to the forum Nick. That is definitely one sweet looking Z28 you have. I grew-up around my unlce who is currently on his 3rd, 3rd gen Camaro so I have always been a huge fan of that era. Once again, welcome and I hope we are able to help with the resto of your cousins Vette.

Old 06-19-2006, 02:45 AM
Default RE: i'm new

welcome to the forum