Notices
New Member Area Introduce yourself and your Corvette here.

Need advice on registration glitch

Old 04-27-2018, 07:47 PM
Angry Need advice on registration glitch

I registered, and have no problem logging in. But when I try to post or send a message to the webmaster, I am told I cannot do that because I am not logged in. So I cannot communicate with any of you or the webmaster. If this gets through, it will be an act of God! Any suggestions?

Old 04-27-2018, 07:55 PM

Alright. Inexplicably this got through. Now I will try the very long, four hour in typing, introduction to myself and my 66 years working and building Chevy smallblocks, and a description of my Corvette. At least I will as soon as my computer whiz wife gets home and shows me how to retrieve the saved message and paste it back on this site.

Old 04-27-2018, 08:23 PM

Ok. I tried posting my introduction here, and in the C6 Forum. I was given a message that a moderator had to view the message before it could be posted. Understandable, due to its length. Any idea how this process takes? Thanks!

Old 05-01-2018, 04:29 PM

Well, it has been several days, and my introduction has not been posted for some reason. It was not offensive, so it was probably judged too long. Oh well. Other things to do..

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.