Go Back  Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site > General > New Member Area
Reload this Page >

New to the forum and a new Vette owner

Notices
New Member Area Introduce yourself and your Corvette here.

New to the forum and a new Vette owner

Old 05-18-2017, 08:32 PM
Default New to the forum and a new Vette owner

Greetings all. I just fulfilled a childhood dream and got a Corvette today. She's a 2 owner, 1985 with 23,000 miles. The color is dark bronze metallic. Didn't initially like the wood trim, but it's starting to grow on me. Helps to break up the bronze interior. The dealership was 165 miles or so away, so it made for a great drive home. About 10 miles into it I noticed a noise. I looked up and the back bolts for the targa top weren't in there. I pulled over at a rest stop and found them in one of the compartments. I also found, a Hypertech tech with instructions for the car. Not sure if I'll indulge with that or not. We'll see. She runs really great.

Attached Thumbnails New to the forum and a new Vette owner-img_1097.jpg   New to the forum and a new Vette owner-img_1100.jpg   New to the forum and a new Vette owner-img_1106.jpg   New to the forum and a new Vette owner-img_1107.jpg   New to the forum and a new Vette owner-img_1104.jpg  

Old 05-20-2017, 09:35 AM

I like the color ,I think it would look good on a C7.

Old 05-22-2017, 03:08 AM
Premium Sponsor

Beautiful car, congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the forum! Hope it serves you well for many years to come.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.