New Member Area Introduce yourself and your Corvette here.

New Kid

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2007, 08:38 PM
Default New Kid

Hey everyone. My name is Josh Smith i'm from Leander, Texas right outside Austin. Just turned 18 a month ago and got my 96 C4 a week before that. I'm going off to college in a few months and needed a good car to get me there, just happened to find a great deal on my dream car I dont know much about performance and all that but that's why I joined this so i can learn.

Old 04-13-2007, 10:03 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: New Kid

Welcome to CF, Josh!
This is the only university that offers Corvettology. We have some very good"professors" here. Ask questions, you'll learn faster.

Old 04-13-2007, 10:26 PM

Starship, I don't know how you can go to work, put in a long day, come home and deal with the wife for awhile, and then sit down at the 'puter and click off the great replies you come up with, keep up the good work, and smithj4-stay tuned for a great forum.

Old 04-14-2007, 04:28 AM

Thanks yall, i heard this was the best forum and figured i could learn from people who actually know what they're talking about and i plan on staying tuned as long as possible.

Old 04-14-2007, 10:34 AM
Super Moderator

Hey Josh,
We'd love to see some pics of your C4!

Buckshot,
Some people like to settle down with a "Totty" after work, but talkin' Corvettes is my release at the end of the day. (oh ya, early mornin' energizer too )

Old 04-14-2007, 11:56 AM

Hey Josh welcome to the site...what subject are you going to study/major in college?

Old 04-14-2007, 03:11 PM

Sorry for the pictures issue I'm going to get a camera soon, forgive me i'm still in highschool so i dont have much money But i'll get some on here soon(probably borrow someone elses). And thanks pay2play. I'm thinking about getting a business degree and maybe go into banking or accounting or anything of the sort.

Old 04-17-2007, 02:20 PM

Congratulations on the new addition to your immediate family!!! You are going to LOVE it. Yes, please, we'd really love to see some pictures, if possible. We all have Corvette Fever pretty bad, and there's only one prescription for the malady......

Old 04-17-2007, 07:35 PM

Thanks topspeed....i had already fallen in love the night (morning) i came home from work and it was parked in my driveway....dont worry i'll cure the fever soon..just give me a second. It just rained here today so i need to wash it again before i take pictures wouldn't you know it wouuld rain the day after i wash it haha...but it's worth washing every time

Old 04-18-2007, 01:15 PM

ORIGINAL: smithj4

Thanks topspeed....i had already fallen in love the night (morning) i came home from work and it was parked in my driveway....dont worry i'll cure the fever soon..just give me a second. It just rained here today so i need to wash it again before i take pictures wouldn't you know it wouuld rain the day after i wash it haha...but it's worth washing every time
I am real happy to hear how much you're enjoying it! For me, I love washing the car... it's a labor of love, gives you chance to go over every line, every curve..... and stand back and admire the awesomeness!! Happy Motorin', my friend!

Quick Reply: New Kid