New Member Area Introduce yourself and your Corvette here.

New Member (C6)

Old 02-04-2017, 07:44 PM
Default New Member (C6)

Hey all, just bought my 2nd Corvette. I previously owned a H/C C5Z, but that was about 8 years ago.

The new car is a 2007 Z51 A6 in white. Traded in my 2016 Mustang yesterday. So far I love the Corvette, everything is in great shape aside from the common balancer problem. Didn't hear anything the first couple times I looked at it. When I went to leave the dealership in it the belt was squealing. I figured the tech got a little crazy with the juice cleaning it up, no big deal. After my 60 mile drive home it was getting worse. So I called the dealer and they said they're willing to fix it. Hopefully they dont try and just cover it up. The balancer wobbles a little bit.

Found dead the original sticker in the glovebox. Looks like it was a base vette Arctic White with black interior. Options were glass roof, chrome wheels, auto trans, z51. So far I love the car, color I wanted, interior I wanted. Can't wait to get a few mods on it. Planning on Fast intake, long tubes, cam, converter and some spray. Look forward to poking around the boards.

Search this Thread