New Member Area Introduce yourself and your Corvette here.

Noobie here

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2006, 02:05 AM
Default Noobie here

Hey guys....fresh meat here. I have been a long time Mustang owner, but have always wanted a Vette. Well, the time has come and I am in the process of ordering my first. It is a 2006 Z06, although color is yet to determined. I have always been a fan of silver and my current Mustang is silver, but OMG the black is oh so SEXY. My wife had a supercharged black 2000 Mustang GT and after maintaining black, I swore I would never have another black car again. So, we shall see.

Are there any things about Vettes that I need to be aware of? I know the '06's are so new, so any problems probably haven't come up. I am very excited about this new purchase and look forward to learning as much as I can from people on here. Thanks, Mitch

Old 02-04-2006, 09:50 AM
Default RE: Noobie here

Welcome to the forum. I have a black Mustang and I said the samething about the color. When black is clean there is no other color like it, but it can be a pain to keep it that way. As for problems with the new Z06 I personally havne't heard of anything yet. Good luck with your purchase and let us know what color you choose to go with.