New Member Area Introduce yourself and your Corvette here.

Okay! Okay! I'll Come Back

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2007, 10:02 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Okay! Okay! I'll Come Back

[sm=smiley32.gif][sm=smiley32.gif]Both ,were very well put!!! [sm=smiley32.gif][sm=smiley32.gif]

Old 01-28-2007, 02:50 AM

Wow, so Lee left and then came back. Im on here like 2 times a week and had to get caught up with everything. Im glad you didn't leave Lee. And yes I never E-mailed you so I wasnt part of the reason you were leaving.

Old 01-28-2007, 09:46 AM

Yeah, I know chargedvette, and it would have been okay if you had because you are reasonable and a friend. The problem I was having was guys who would send me really nasty personal flame le-mails, and then that "the angel of death should take you" guy who really got nasty, all over some very valid comments and advice I gave about heads and ports. I have not received a single e-mail at work since setting up my firewall there, but members can still send me private messages here at the forum, so this new scheme should work.

Old 01-28-2007, 09:08 PM

Since everyones giving there opinion here, Ill post mine. Not being disrespectful but this whole thread and everything being said in it is kind of pointless IN MY OPINION......If you want to leave, thats fine, if not thats fine to. I dont know you or pretty much anyone on here for that matter and that suits me fine. Not trying to be a jackass but you made this issue into a big thing. When I was new here got in a similar situation and blew up but now looking back on it and I wont say names on that previous thread......I got over it and wish I had kept my mouth shut. Its done with and over. Im letting it stay that way. As for you posting this thread and leaving the forum about a flame contest on a "CORVETTE INTERNET FORUM"......Wow. Suck it up. Your never going to know this guy and he/she is just some loser who thinks they are hardcore bceause they can fight on the internet...Big deal. Let him play his own little gam and be a dumbass.

Old 01-28-2007, 10:00 PM
Super Moderator

There is a point,........ we'resupportin' a Bro!
I may never meet the people on this forum, in person, but......I have made a few friends and will back them up. I too, have gotten caught up in the "flame fest" crap and I'm not real proud of it. I'm tryin' real hard to not let it happen again.
I tell ya what though, If someone takes a shot at one of my Vette family, I have a few shots set aside. When a shot is taken at Lee, I take it personal, he'sone ofthe sharpest pencils we have, and I'd hate to lose him!!!
Besides, he's a pretty cool Dude!!! [sm=icon_rock.gif]

I'm here to learn about Vettes, and maybe even make a few friends along the way. I've been on a few other forums, but here is where I hang my hat. Great, knowledgeable people, and the friendliest bunch I've met.
IMO!!!

Old 01-28-2007, 10:06 PM
Super Moderator

Dotto, same here my friend.

Old 01-28-2007, 10:11 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: blueshark

Dotto, same here my friend.
See....? There's one now!

Old 01-29-2007, 12:41 AM

C3 Starship brought a tear to my eye. [sm=smiley19.gif]

That was one of the coolest posts I've seen on the net in quite some time.

Old 01-29-2007, 03:38 AM

ORIGINAL: Lee Willis

Yeah, I know chargedvette, and it would have been okay if you had because you are reasonable and a friend. The problem I was having was guys who would send me really nasty personal flame le-mails, and then that "the angel of death should take you" guy who really got nasty, all over some very valid comments and advice I gave about heads and ports. I have not received a single e-mail at work since setting up my firewall there, but members can still send me private messages here at the forum, so this new scheme should work.
People sending emails saying the angel of death should take you!?!?!?! Wow you could have told me and I would have had some fun with that guy.I was reading your Camaro top speed thread and man that guy kept arguing with you so I can see where you were comming from. Anyway, glad your back and Im glad I get to read more of your posts!

Old 01-29-2007, 10:22 AM

Lee,
Welcome back, it takes courage tocome back. I joined the site it's true, because I had a problem that I could not solve with the car. I might not write everyday but I visit the forumeveryday. Iappreciate people's involvement helping each others. Ifi see that I can help, i will jump in but most of the time the regular expert takes care of it. I guess I'm a silent guess but nevertheless I really appreciate the site. I wonder how many others are out there like me?

Quick Reply: Okay! Okay! I'll Come Back