New Member Area Introduce yourself and your Corvette here.

Pink Corvette

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 05:26 PM
Default Pink Corvette

Looking for someone who owns a Pink Corvette. Car is needed for a themed weekend at Caesars Pocono Resorts. July 6th ,7th and 8th.
Will put owners up at one of our four resorts located in the picturesquePocono Mountains of Pennsylvania. Where you can enjoy, golf, waterskiing, fishing, sailboating and many more summertime activities. Breakfeast and Dinner for each day is included.
Stay in the world famous Champagne Tower. Complete with seven foot champagne glass whirlpool tub, your very own Pool, Sauna and Massage Bed in your room. Steam shower, Bose Wave Radio and much, much more.
Please visit our website at www.caesarspoconoresorts.comto see for yourself our first class accomodations.

If you are interested in this great free weekend getaway, (and of course would be willing to brink your pink corvette) please contact Steve AlmquistGuest ServicesManager, Caesars Pocono Resorts@ (570-839-5159 or e-mail at steve.almquist@starwoodhotels.com.

This is an opportunity too good to pass on. The value of this weekend is over $1,000.00. We just want to be able to use you car in some photos, and have everyone else check it out.

Thanks

Steve Almquist

Old 05-09-2007, 03:01 PM
pg
Default RE: Pink Corvette

There are no Pink Corvetts.
Try the T-Bird forum!

Old 05-10-2007, 07:48 AM
Super Moderator

T-Bird? Wash your mouth out with Penzoil.
I bet cha there is a pink Corvette out there, somewhere.

Old 05-10-2007, 10:12 AM

I think BARBIE has a pink vette!!!LOL

Old 05-10-2007, 08:51 PM
Super Moderator

That's Vette, with a capital "V"!
( no matter what color )

Old 05-10-2007, 09:49 PM
Super Moderator

hell...if they threw in another grand for spendin' money I'd paint the '87 candyapple pink. LOL

Old 05-16-2007, 08:57 PM

Don't laugh but a few months ago I saw an early 70's corvette (really didn't pay too much attention to the year) on e-bay. My 8 year old daughter spotted it as we were just checking out the cars and she wanted me to buy it for her. So someone out there was crazy enough to paint one pink.