New Member Area Introduce yourself and your Corvette here.

Titled vs. Untitled-newbie question

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2019, 01:05 PM
Default Titled vs. Untitled-newbie question

As a newbie, I wasn't sure where to start this new thread

I am looking to buy my first Corvette. Would someone please help me through the following: As a buyer, should I accept that there is a difference in price between a Corvette with XXX miles that has never been titled versus the same model and year Corvette with identical mileage that is being sold as a used vehicle? I can see no difference from a buyer's prospective. Please help me out with this, and thanks in advances for your responses. PWRFDR

Old 11-21-2019, 04:01 PM

contact jamie in columbus has a first Corvette. for sell in a good and perfect condition at jamie hinkle 825 @ g mail . com

Old 11-22-2019, 06:48 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Pwrfdr
As a newbie, I wasn't sure where to start this new thread

I am looking to buy my first Corvette. Would someone please help me through the following: As a buyer, should I accept that there is a difference in price between a Corvette with XXX miles that has never been titled versus the same model and year Corvette with identical mileage that is being sold as a used vehicle? I can see no difference from a buyer's prospective. Please help me out with this, and thanks in advances for your responses. PWRFDR
Welcome to the forum.
Personally I don't think being untitled makes it worth anymore if it has the same amount of miles as an exact copy. The question you should be asking guess is why is it untitled with a lot of miles on it. Does it still have the MSO on it?

You will get more views if you post your question in the generation section of the forum.