Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site

Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   10 days since I've driven the Vette; starting to shake (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/10-days-since-ive-driven-vette%3B-starting-shake-4204/)

rjensen 12-05-2006 03:46 PM

RE: 10 days since I've driven the Vette; starting to shake

>>>>>>Bwaaaaaaaaahahahaha!!! *thumps on desk* Usually, I'd say "film at 11:00", but in this case I think we'll forgo all that..... you totally made me roar out loud there, Rita!! *hi5's Rita* <<<<<<<<<<

Sorry, T.S., but I think there are rules about uploading stuff like that. ;) ;););)

Hi5's back to you, T.S. - your jokes today are really funny. [sm=smiley36.gif][sm=smiley36.gif][sm=smiley36.gif]

Corvette_Johnny 12-05-2006 04:57 PM

ORIGINAL: gorichb

Man
that would be hard to deal with. Not being able to drive because of the weather.
Just been real cold here, with freezing temps for the past 2 weeks.
The only sacrifice we have to make here is to put the top up when we take her out. :D
dude, CTS-V are totally badass, how do you like it?

Corvette_Johnny 12-05-2006 04:59 PM

ORIGINAL: gorichb

Man
that would be hard to deal with. Not being able to drive because of the weather.
Just been real cold here, with freezing temps for the past 2 weeks.
The only sacrifice we have to make here is to put the top up when we take her out. :D

double post, im waiting to pick up my zr1 tomarrow, im sitting here crying waiting

TopSpeed 12-05-2006 07:36 PM

ORIGINAL: rjensen

Sorry, T.S., but I think there are rules about uploading stuff like that. ;) ;););)

And for good reason, I might add!!! :D:D:D:D

ORIGINAL: rjensen

Hi5's back to you, T.S. - your jokes today are really funny. [sm=smiley36.gif][sm=smiley36.gif][sm=smiley36.gif]

Thanks, Rita!! :DYou rock!

TopSpeed 12-05-2006 07:38 PM

ORIGINAL: Corvette_Johnny

double post, im waiting to pick up my zr1 tomarrow, im sitting here crying waiting
I totally remember the day we picked up ours, and the few days leading up to it... ooooh boy, can I relate to your pain, my friend! Knock yourself out with a couple stiff shots of JD, and it'll be tomorrow before you know it!! ;):D

C3 Starship 12-05-2006 11:34 PM

"Moooooom!!!!....... T.S. gets to play!"[&o]
"Not 'til you're breathing better, Starship, then you can go out and play too!"

TopSpeed 12-06-2006 01:49 PM

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

"Moooooom!!!!....... T.S. gets to play!"[&o]
"Not 'til you're breathing better, Starship, then you can go out and play too!"
Bwaaaaaaaahahahahaha!!! You'll getcher turn, too, bro... it's a comin'..... all's ya gotta do is drop that badboy rat in yer beast, and you'll be off on a magic carpet ride! WOOOOT! :D

PAY2PLAY 12-07-2006 03:26 AM

I must admit ever since purchasing a second vehicle I don't drive the Vette as much, but when I do, it makes me appreicate it that much more...So when you do get back behind the wheel its going to be a blast.

TopSpeed 12-07-2006 04:45 PM

ORIGINAL: PAY2PLAY

I must admit ever since purchasing a second vehicle I don't drive the Vette as much, but when I do, it makes me appreicate it that much more...So when you do get back behind the wheel its going to be a blast.
Thanks, my friend, you are right!! I've been "back in the saddle" so to speak on my second day here now; said to Mrs. TopSpeed last night "It was just like the day we picked her up again; brand new to me!!!"

The shakes have stopped, and I'm feelin' much better now. :D