Off Topic A place to boldy go off topic of Corvette's. almost anything goes!

Beware of the scary monsters!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2006, 02:05 PM
Default RE: Beware of the scary monsters!!

Oh, yeah, George, . . . I read your earlier post about your monkeys. Showed it to my husband. We both thought they were soooo cute and I bet a handful. Seriously, any animal that will throw poop at you if you make it mad, well what can I say. BTW, how do you keep your wife's poodle alive or are they all friends? Yup, that earlier post was a real scream. Between you and TopSpeed, I was laughing so hard I was crying. And who is responsible for the saying "oogely, googely"? I find myself saying that one a lot since reading it.
Yup, gonna go back and find that earlier post and read it again.

Thanks for sending the pictures and thanks for the smiles.
Rita

Old 11-01-2006, 03:14 PM

ORIGINAL: 94blackC4

Haha, i gotta try and find that alligator for my pug Jamie. I tried to dress her up as a cowgirl (dog) last year and the hat came off first, then the scarf detatched from the pants and belt. Then the pants and belt were torn up from her chewing on them. Needless to say, she doesnt like the costumes too well lol.
There's a funny mental picture, bro!!

ORIGINAL: rjensen

These are very clever costumes - the animals all look so funny. I like the little Dracula!

Thanks for sharing these .
My absolute pleasure! Glad you enjoyed!!

ORIGINAL: gorichb

Oh, that was good
Thanks for posting that. Me and my daughter got a good laugh out of those.

I am so glad to hear that those brung a smile to your guys' faces!!

ORIGINAL: blueshark

Great post! Pets are like kids....Gotta love 'em.

Thanks for the laughs Scotty.
I completely agree, George, completely. Our two cats are seriously in the same boat as our kids. I often worry about "what to do in case of emergency" with them... our hearts were so utterly broken when we discovered all the folks in the New Orleans area who lost their pets during the storm. We would be absolutely devastated if anything were to happen. They are such little souls, they are.Great post, as always, my friend.

ORIGINAL: rjensen

And who is responsible for the saying "oogely, googely"? I find myself saying that one a lot since reading it.
I am near 1000% sure it was our beloved George, himself!! That's a good 'un, eh? I'm usin' it liberally, too, now!!

Old 11-01-2006, 04:05 PM
Super Moderator

"Great Googely Moogely!!!"

It is a good one but I can't take credit for it. I heard it on a Snickers comercial. The one where the old guy is painting the endzone for the Kansas City Chiefs but when he reallizes he spell "Chefs" he slaps his forhead and says "Great Googely Moogely!!" It's a classic.

Oh yea. My kids are well behaved and don't throw poo. LOL. actualy Coty can't stand to get his little hands dirty.

"The Poodle from Hell" does a good job of staying away from Coty but I can't say as much for the cats. They make the funniest face when the Codster gets hold of them. [sm=yikesomg.gif]

Old 11-01-2006, 04:34 PM
Super Moderator

"The Poodle from Hell" does a good job of staying away from Coty but I can't say as much for the cats. They make the funniest face when the Codster gets hold of them. [sm=yikesomg.gif]

That is just too Damn Funny!!!

Old 11-01-2006, 05:48 PM
Super Moderator

Ya'll are probably sick of hearing about "my kids" and I appologize for posting them every time, but I just love them to death and get a kick out of everyones reaction. sorry again. cheers

Old 11-01-2006, 06:06 PM

No apologies necessary, George. It is pretty obvious, there are several of us whom love our fur kids, too. They are such sweet souls. Couple that with the fact that you'll never pay tuition for them and it makes them that much more special. Although, sounds like someday you might be putting up bail for that bad boy Coty. We have dogs and cats here and they all get along just fine, but I know a monkey would be a real challenge.

Now, forgive me for getting personal, but where do the monkeys sleep? Please keep posting your pictures and stories . . . Vettes, pets, gotta love 'em all.

Peace.

Old 11-01-2006, 06:21 PM
Super Moderator

They sleep with us or in there respective cages. Holly loves her little hammok in her cage and being so little gets scared when she is out. Coty loves to watch TV with us and sleeps right in the middle of the bed when we let him. he wraps up in the blankets and sucks his Hind thumb. He's just like a little kid.

We have a bazillion cats outside too. too bad they don't catch the mice on the way in.

Here's a picture of him hangin' with Mama. He wasn't feeling good that day.

[IMG]local://upfiles/2713/2BC8DB4424D644DF86E2C73150F3E97C.jpg[/IMG]

Old 11-01-2006, 06:29 PM
Super Moderator

Hey George,
You just go ahead and keep postin' pics of your "kids", I think they're really cool!

Old 11-01-2006, 07:15 PM

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

Hey George,
You just go ahead and keep postin' pics of your "kids", I think they're really cool!
I completely second that motion!! I LOVE the stories and pics, George, those lil' guys are sooooo cute.

Old 11-01-2006, 07:36 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

That is just too Damn Funny!!!

Curiosity doesn't necessarily kill the cat....just makes them walk funny for a while.[sm=smokin.gif]

Quick Reply: Beware of the scary monsters!!