Off Topic A place to boldy go off topic of Corvette's. almost anything goes!

Corvette For...ummm

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 09:31 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Corvette For...ummm

Glad sandwich bag. Gets sucked to the pickup and after it stalls will float to the top for about 10 minutes and then get sucked back to the pickup. reall a PITA to figure out.

Old 11-02-2007, 02:28 AM

UH yeah i have seen tons of misinfo over there and then they get all pissy if you try and help with clearing it up with facts! dont care for that kinda im never wrong BS!!

Old 11-04-2007, 07:15 PM
Banned

They had a bunch of BS posts on stuff like "Clocking your alternator" and "Measuring your lugnutz". They seem to have a passion for superheroes that don't know diddly squat about nothin' too! [sm=WTFsgign.gif]

Don't get me wrong - at one time that was a wonderful place to go, then some weird stuff started taking place. The mods got freaky and started going off on folks for no reason [sm=icon_beat.gif]and then people started leaving in droves![sm=gears.gif] It got to be like a third world country, you were afraid to say anything, or else you got your nutz handed to you if you did. Then there was all of the bickering and folks who never learned their kindergarten lessons, like how to play nice with others. A lot of them would start fights,[sm=bicker.gif] as long as they were across the country from you. That just shows you what real big tough guys they are over there.
Well enough negative energy for now. There are better things to do other than bitch about past relationships. I think I'll go find some other posts and try to regain some of my positive energy!
[sm=rant.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif]