Off Topic A place to boldy go off topic of Corvette's. almost anything goes!

Corvette vs. Camry

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2007, 08:25 PM
Default RE: Corvette vs. Camry

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

Well, I'd just have to contemplate the position you actually take, as far as prefomance driven, or just a "get me there" kind of guy.

I'd say ya just wanna get there,.......
but to that I say, "You only go around once, why not go around in a Vette."
dont get me rong, i would love to have to have a vet as a second car, but my budget doesnt alow for that. the OP is an idiot, who goes on a sport car forum and asks to compare a family car to a corvette.

Old 12-30-2007, 08:25 PM

thats very true. Also if you are trying to impress somebody what would you rather pull up in???[sm=smiley16.gif]

Old 12-30-2007, 08:27 PM

[sm=wtf.gif]thats why this is OFF TOPIC!!! DUH

Old 12-30-2007, 08:28 PM

ORIGINAL: chevyvette21

thats very true. Also if you are trying to impress somebody what would you rather pull up in???[sm=smiley16.gif]
i bet you dont even own a car, let alone a corvette. so put ur bike away and get some real wheeles. GO pettel on home little kid

Old 12-30-2007, 08:57 PM
Super Moderator

Well, I'm not out to impress anyone. I'm old enough and secure enough that I really don't care how other people view me. Vette or no.
It's puttin' it on, hittin' the open road, and the rest of the world can go bye-bye.
I undersstand that not everyone can have a Vette, but it sure is fun for those of us who do. Ya don't have to eat steak to appreciate the aroma.
You go ahead and drive your Camry, that's O.K.Maybe, someday, a Vette will show up in your future. Heck, I waited 46years for mine.

Old 12-30-2007, 11:40 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: chevyvette21

How would you compare a Toyota Camry to a Corvette?
They're both cars...that's about all I can come up with.

it's kinda like that song from "Sesame Street".........".....one of these things is not like the other....."

Both good examples of what they were designed for but can't see any practical reason to compare them.

And I'm with Dave on the "Impressin'" thing....I don't give two ***** in a dixi cup what anybody thinks of my choice of cars. I own a butt load of Fords and a couple of Chryslers as well as Datsons. I wave to everybody,So sue me.

Hey Dave, I was 46 when I got my first one too,........Hell!,..... my second one too, LOL!

Old 12-31-2007, 09:39 AM
Super Moderator

I waited "46" years, I was 54.

Old 12-31-2007, 12:28 PM
Super Moderator

Then you waited 54 years....Corvette owners are pre-destined to have a vette from birth. It's a genetic thing. The "vette" gene, just like the "felon" gene, LOL! Only one chromosome off, that's why we like to speed and we're always looking for cops in the rear view. LOL!

Old 12-31-2007, 01:22 PM
Super Moderator

[sm=funnypostabove.gif],[sm=exactly.gif],[sm=bustedsign.gif], O. K.,...... 54 years.

Old 01-02-2008, 02:29 PM

I actually own both.

For fun and performance, the vette is several orders of magnitude better. No contest.

But, how many dead bodies can you fit into the trunk of a Z06?[:-]