Off Topic A place to boldy go off topic of Corvette's. almost anything goes!

Have you guys seen this one?

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2006, 12:52 PM
Default Have you guys seen this one?

Look at the car on the bottom.

[IMG]local://upfiles/3190/A9121F7CD04D4629A1F1C1A0E35DD5C8.jpg[/IMG]

Old 12-05-2006, 02:40 PM
Default RE: Have you guys seen this one?

Yeh!! Oh Good Lord, that makes my skin crawl. There's a joke for it too out there... hang on, I'll see if I can find it....

Here's the page on the Urban Myth about this photo. It's a gem; check it out!!

Old 12-05-2006, 09:12 PM

Whoo, glad I looked at it closer a second time......At first I thought it was a vette!

Old 12-06-2006, 01:03 PM
Administrator

i recall when this first happened...

Old 12-06-2006, 01:51 PM

ORIGINAL: Javette

Whoo, glad I looked at it closer a second time......At first I thought it was a vette!
Oh dear, a squished Vette.... *faints*

Old 12-06-2006, 08:57 PM

that aint no vette man...

-me

Old 12-06-2006, 09:16 PM

ORIGINAL: predator

that aint no vette man...

-me
And Thanks Be to the Good Lord himself for that mercy!

Old 12-07-2006, 03:24 AM

Wow, Thats definitely not something you want to come home from work to discover.

Old 12-07-2006, 08:55 PM

Haha, I dont know if anyone actually looked at that funtoosh website at the bottom of the page that Scotty posted, but the 9th Place picture struck me as extremely funny. Heres the story,

I work in the construction field (I am a land surveyor or field engineer, whatever you want to call it, its all the same) and the guy i work with and myself were on a jobsite one day walking down a dirt road that hadnt been paved yet. The building was built right beside it and everything was ready to be paved. Because it was a high traffic area, the layer of pavement was to be especially thick. Well, one of the Sewer Manholes was in the middle of the same road and it was sticking about a foot and a half out of the ground. A girl (rather good looking by the way) drove by us to go to the other side of the job and she was driving a Ford F-350 with a whole bunch of workers in it. I looked at the guy i worked with and i asked "was that a female?" and he turned around and at that exact moment, she drove over the sewer manhole and her Hog's head (rear diferentials) got stuck on the manhole. At which point she decided that instead of putting the truck into 4wd, she was going to continue revving the truck and wonder why it wasnt going anywhere. And at that point, the guy i worked with turned to me and said "Yep, that was a girl" and we kept on walking...

That was one of the funniest things ive ever seen at work!

Matt

Old 12-08-2006, 03:43 PM

ORIGINAL: 94blackC4

Haha, I dont know if anyone actually looked at that funtoosh website at the bottom of the page that Scotty posted, but the 9th Place picture struck me as extremely funny. Heres the story,

I work in the construction field (I am a land surveyor or field engineer, whatever you want to call it, its all the same) and the guy i work with and myself were on a jobsite one day walking down a dirt road that hadnt been paved yet. The building was built right beside it and everything was ready to be paved. Because it was a high traffic area, the layer of pavement was to be especially thick. Well, one of the Sewer Manholes was in the middle of the same road and it was sticking about a foot and a half out of the ground. A girl (rather good looking by the way) drove by us to go to the other side of the job and she was driving a Ford F-350 with a whole bunch of workers in it. I looked at the guy i worked with and i asked "was that a female?" and he turned around and at that exact moment, she drove over the sewer manhole and her Hog's head (rear diferentials) got stuck on the manhole. At which point she decided that instead of putting the truck into 4wd, she was going to continue revving the truck and wonder why it wasnt going anywhere. And at that point, the guy i worked with turned to me and said "Yep, that was a girl" and we kept on walking...

That was one of the funniest things ive ever seen at work!

Matt
Bwaaaaaaaahahahhaa, that is ripe, bro!!!

Quick Reply: Have you guys seen this one?