Off Topic A place to boldy go off topic of Corvette's. almost anything goes!

HAY.WHATS UP GUYS AND GALS

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2006, 08:54 PM
Default HAY.WHATS UP GUYS AND GALS

HELLO EVERY BODY.MY DAD IS DOING GREAT.YOU WOULD NOT EVEN NO HE HAD A STROKE.AS FOR THE SHOP GONE.WE WILL NOT REBUILD.BUT I DID GET A JOB ABOUT 12 MILES FROM MY HOUSE A MAN NAMED PEAT.HE BUILD T BUCKETS AND RESTORES VETTES.HE JUST HAPPEND TO HAVE 3 VETES IN HIS BACK YARD HE HAS BEAN TAKING PARTS OF OF.I BOUGHT ON FOR 300.00 BUCKS NEED A LOT OF WORK BUT IT IS A START AND I NOW HAVE A SHOP TO WORK IN AGAIN.THINGS ARE GREAT HEAR I GUESS..IT COULD BE WORSE.IT REALLY SUCKED SITTING HOME DOING NOTHING..OH YA I AM PUTING TO GEATHER A 383 STROKER FOR THE VETTE I BOUGHT.I WAS ABLE TO SALVAGE SOME PARTS FROM ARE BURNT DOWN SHOP. IF ALL GOES WELL I SHOULD HAVE THIS VETTE TOGEATHE IN ABOUT A YEAR.SORRY I HAVE BEAN GONE SO LONG BUT I AM BACK NOW....I WISH EVERY BODY A MERRY CRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PARYERS THEY WORKED GREAT.......

PS I LOVE YOU ALL EVEN YOU MECH

Old 12-09-2006, 09:57 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: HAY.WHATS UP GUYS AND GALS

Welcome back "KING", you've been missed by all your friends!
Glad to hear your Dad is O.K.
Congrats on our new job and new Vette. I know you'll do a top notch job on 'er.
And a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours too!

Old 12-09-2006, 09:59 PM

same to you have a happy holiday...and yes im BACK

Old 12-09-2006, 10:51 PM
Super Moderator

Great to see you back Dicky, Glad to hear about you Pop too. What year is your new vette? do you have a shop of your own again? we were all wondering about you. Glad your back. God bless and happy holidays back at you my friend.

Old 12-10-2006, 12:15 AM

ORIGINAL: corvette king

HELLO EVERY BODY.MY DAD IS DOING GREAT.YOU WOULD NOT EVEN NO HE HAD A STROKE.AS FOR THE SHOP GONE.WE WILL NOT REBUILD.BUT I DID GET A JOB ABOUT 12 MILES FROM MY HOUSE A MAN NAMED PEAT.HE BUILD T BUCKETS AND RESTORES VETTES.HE JUST HAPPEND TO HAVE 3 VETES IN HIS BACK YARD HE HAS BEAN TAKING PARTS OF OF.I BOUGHT ON FOR 300.00 BUCKS NEED A LOT OF WORK BUT IT IS A START AND I NOW HAVE A SHOP TO WORK IN AGAIN.THINGS ARE GREAT HEAR I GUESS..IT COULD BE WORSE.IT REALLY SUCKED SITTING HOME DOING NOTHING..OH YA I AM PUTING TO GEATHER A 383 STROKER FOR THE VETTE I BOUGHT.I WAS ABLE TO SALVAGE SOME PARTS FROM ARE BURNT DOWN SHOP. IF ALL GOES WELL I SHOULD HAVE THIS VETTE TOGEATHE IN ABOUT A YEAR.SORRY I HAVE BEAN GONE SO LONG BUT I AM BACK NOW....I WISH EVERY BODY A MERRY CRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PARYERS THEY WORKED GREAT.......

PS I LOVE YOU ALL EVEN YOU MECH
PTL, PTL!!! Prayers are answered! This is the best post I will probably ever read! So glad to hear all your good news.

Take care, stay safe.
RJ

Old 12-10-2006, 04:41 PM

Glad to hear you Dad is doing good, and things are finally getting better for ya...

Old 12-12-2006, 11:49 AM

Hi King:[sm=bounceybounce.gif]
I've been away for a few days and this is the first thread I opened this morning. Geez, this really gives me the Christmas spirit. It is so wonderful to hear from you and especially knowing that your dad is fine. Told you that sometimes we in the older generation can get back up our feet and start running after being zapped. Such good news that you have found a job doing something that you still love. That was such a tragic situation with your shop burning and the loss of your car, so I can see what a strong person you are, and seeing the wonderful news on your dad, know the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. King, I wish for you and yours a wonderful Christmas and the beginnings of a bright New Year for 2007. My good wishes also go to all the great people on this site. How could we manage without them???[sm=groupwave.gif]

Old 12-12-2006, 05:15 PM

The best thread ever!!!!

King, I am SO RELIEVED to hear of the good news about your dad!! Things like this really drive home the point as to how fragile life really is, and I am so very happy to hear that he is doing great.

And congratulations on the new Corvette, dude!! Whoaw, a stroker, eh??? Dude, yer gonna build a better one than that beautiful car you had before... it's the start of something new and exciting for you!!!

Merry Christmas, my dear friend!!!

Old 12-12-2006, 09:58 PM

ORIGINAL: CORVETTE LADY

Hi King:[sm=bounceybounce.gif]
I've been away for a few days and this is the first thread I opened this morning. Geez, this really gives me the Christmas spirit. It is so wonderful to hear from you and especially knowing that your dad is fine. Told you that sometimes we in the older generation can get back up our feet and start running after being zapped. Such good news that you have found a job doing something that you still love. That was such a tragic situation with your shop burning and the loss of your car, so I can see what a strong person you are, and seeing the wonderful news on your dad, know the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. King, I wish for you and yours a wonderful Christmas and the beginnings of a bright New Year for 2007. My good wishes also go to all the great people on this site. How could we manage without them???[sm=groupwave.gif]
thanks for the wonderfull reply you had me terry eyed thank you and merry christmassand happy new year

Old 12-12-2006, 10:02 PM

ORIGINAL: TopSpeed

The best thread ever!!!!

King, I am SO RELIEVED to hear of the good news about your dad!! Things like this really drive home the point as to how fragile life really is, and I am so very happy to hear that he is doing great.

And congratulations on the new Corvette, dude!! Whoaw, a stroker, eh??? Dude, yer gonna build a better one than that beautiful car you had before... it's the start of something new and exciting for you!!!

Merry Christmas, my dear friend!!!
thank speed... nice to hear from you...ya the vette needs a lot of work..but ill fix it in time...right now im doing the engine for here..i think i might paint here 2006 lambo orange. i will bw making it look just like the one i lost... i have the black zo6 rims on here that i bought for the yellow one never got to put them on the yelow one .but ther on my basket case lol you do the same have a merry cristmass and happy new year

Quick Reply: HAY.WHATS UP GUYS AND GALS