Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site

Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Latest news on GoRichB (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/latest-news-gorichb-5340/)

rjensen 03-21-2007 02:45 PM

Latest news on GoRichB

Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to give friends of Rich an update on his condition: Unfortunately, he is still in a coma (a result of an accident with a drunk driver.) Rich's wife Starla is trying to stay strong but, as you can imagine, it is very hard. Please keep Rich, Starla and their young daughter in your prayers.

Thanks in advance.
Take care, stay safe.
Rita

TopSpeed 03-21-2007 02:51 PM

RE: Latest news on GoRichB

Thanks for posting this for us, Rita, and staying in touch with them. This is the saddest news possible. Rich and hisfamily are definately in our thoughts and prayers here. I can't even begin to imagine what they are going through. I am so sorry that such a terrible thing has happened to such wonderful people. They are definately in God's arms.

TopSpeed 03-21-2007 02:53 PM

I have pinned this thread to the top of the forum for now.

rjensen 03-21-2007 04:28 PM

Thanks so much, T.S..

Hard to find the words to say anymore right now.

RJ

PAY2PLAY 03-21-2007 08:06 PM

I just received a PM from StarShip this morning about Rich. It is so sad to think about what he and his family are going through right now and I have them in my prayers. In these type of situations its hard to say everything happens for a reason, but I believe everything has a meaning behind why it happens and hopefully nothing but good will come from such a tragic event.[/align]

C3 Starship 03-21-2007 11:30 PM

ORIGINAL: TopSpeed

I have pinned this thread to the top of the forum for now.
Good move Bro! ;)

Yes, Rita and I have been stayin' in touch with Rich's wife, and each other.
We're asking everyone to join us in prayers for Rich and his family.

C3 Starship 03-22-2007 12:34 AM

It's at times like this, that a family really pulls together. :)
I have found that, WE, have a great family here. ;)
I have gotten wonderful responces, fromthe Corvette brothers and sisters, to the PM's that I sent out.
Thank you, one and all! I will forward your best wishes and prayers to Rich's family.

"God Bless Us, Every One!"
Tiny Tim

9TBLKC4 03-22-2007 10:23 AM

Thanks to those that are taking the time to be in contact with rich's family. At times like this it means a lot to the family knowing they don't have to face this alone. All the prayers and support mean a lot. (I know, I've been there)

Please pass along our prayers and wishes for a quick recovery to the family.

It doesn't do any good trying tofigure out WHY it happened. Our faith that all things happen for a reason and God knows the WHY is our comfort.

vettes 4ever

rjensen 03-22-2007 03:08 PM

>>>Our faith that all things happen for a reason and God knows the WHY is our comfort. <<<

Amen!

D327 03-23-2007 12:49 AM

I was shocked and sad to hear of the accident Rich had. There have been a couple of times in my life that could have gone either way. For some reson as my family and friends say, it was not my time to go. I truely hope and pray that it is not Rich's time. I will and have said a prayer for Rich to make a full recovery and to continue on with a good life with his family and friends who care so much for him.