Off Topic A place to boldy go off topic of Corvette's. almost anything goes!

Mustang thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2007, 09:20 PM
Default RE: Mustang thread

ORIGINAL: chargedvette02

ORIGINAL: PAY2PLAY

I had a '04 Mustang before the Vette came into my life. It was fun while it lasted, but not a journey I would ever talk again.
Exactly, it was my dream car before I got it. I then got one and it turned out to be a nice, slow, mean looking car. Like I said, for a high school kid it wasa bad *** car. I'm with you pay, I would never go down that road again.
I purchased mine about 6 months before I graduated college, brand new. It was funny because I didn't even know how to drive a stick at the time. I had to go home and get my uncle so he could drive the car home for me and teach me how to drive it.

Old 07-15-2007, 02:54 AM
Default RE: Mustang thread

ORIGINAL: chargedvette02

I had a '04 Mustang before the Vette came into my life. It was fun while it lasted, but not a journey I would ever talk again.
Exactly, it was my dream car before I got it. I then got one and it turned out to be a nice, slow, mean looking car. Like I said, for a high school kid it wasa bad *** car. I'm with you pay, I would never go down that road again.
I purchased mine about 6 months before I graduated college, brand new. It was funny because I didn't even know how to drive a stick at the time. I had to go home and get my uncle so he could drive the car home for me and teach me how to drive it.
We were exactly the same, my step dad had to drive mine home hahahahaha. I thought it was funny that my first new car and I couldn't even drive it home from the dealer because it was a stick.