Rear Spoiler Attachment - Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site

Off Topic A place to boldy go off topic of Corvette's. almost anything goes!

Old 05-25-2018, 07:59 AM

Default Rear Spoiler Attachment

Greetings all - it's been a bit since I've been on here; not been quite as active. Anyhow, it's been bothering me that my passenger side door didn't quite line up with the rear quarter panel; it's as if the door wasn't quite shut all the way. I was going to go to a dealer to have it adjusted, but then I had a truck back into me and wreck the vette! It put a foot long hole in my door! Since it was her fault, I didn't have any out of pocket expenses. I just got it back from the shop (they did a solid job) and the door aligns perfectly! Now I'm happy.
I just ordered carbon fiber side skirt rocker panels that have come in. I also ordered a carbon fiber front splitter that will get here in a week or so. Well, I'm looking for a stage 1 or stage 2 rear spoiler (not necessarily carbon fiber, but that, or carbon flash, or even black) and I don't know if it would require any drilling. My current set up does not have a spoiler; it's just the brake light. Does this mean I'll have to drill? If so, I want to avoid that; that said, I'm looking for adhesive spoilers. Anyone have any suggestions on where I can get one of these (if drilling is required)? I'd sure love to know - thank you all!