Off Topic A place to boldy go off topic of Corvette's. almost anything goes!

St Nick

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2006, 12:45 AM
Super Moderator
Default St Nick

only 24 shopping days till the fat guy comes. what to have for birthday dinner?

Old 12-02-2006, 01:12 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: St Nick

Leg of Lamb, baked in the oven. Spice as you like and don't forget to add a bottle of Gallo Sweet Vermouth, to ease the mutton taste, and makes a great broth gravy from the drippin's! It'll melt in your mouth!
MMMMMMMM...............MMMMMMMMMMM!

Old 12-02-2006, 03:42 AM

We have a big Italian family here (big in spirit, not in size) and a lot of people find it funny that I have never had a turkey or ham on Christmas. We always eat Italian food. For example, Spaghetti, meatballs, lasagna, veal parmesean (sp?), chicken parmesean, Italian sausage, ceaser salad, garlic bread, chicken fettucini alfredo, and sometimes we like to top it off with canoli for dessert. I LOVE our Christmas' . But, this year, we are going to California to visit the rest of the Italian family so I am hoping we can still have the same kind of food. I wouldnt want to ruin my so far perfect record lol.

Matt

Old 12-04-2006, 01:42 AM
Super Moderator

Fresh dressed Turkey, Wild if possible. soaked in Jack black for 24 hours, stuffed with garlic bread stuffing with Romanno, Parmasian and Jarlesbourg cheeze, pistachios and cashews and a touch of Kahlua, prior to grilling over cherry wood fire with beer soaked chips for smoke and the left over Jack black in a stainless bowl set in the fire for moisture. Baist with a sweat cream butter,sourgum molassis and Jack Black glaze. sweet potato pie made with sourgum molassis. fresh asperagus blanched and covered with fresh drawn butter with freash Garlic, basel and oragano, fresh corn cut off the cob sautaied with butter and bacon fat, fresh carrots sautaied in sweat cream butter with a touch of brown sugar and real maple syrup. Fresh sour dough rolls and creamed butter. 1974 bottle of Robert Mondovi Cabernet Souvegnia left to breath for 30 minutes before drinking. finish with freash warm from the oven minced meat pie with freash wipped sweet cream and a cup of stought columbian coffee with a shot of your favorite whiskey in it.