Off Topic A place to boldy go off topic of Corvette's. almost anything goes!

TGIF

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2006, 03:12 PM
Default TGIF

ITS FRIDAY GUYS AND GALS 2 DAY OFF ..YAHOO... I WAS WAITING FOR THE SHUTTLE TO GO OFF TODAY..ARE SHOP IS NOT TO FAR FROM THE CAPE. THE SPACE CENTER I GUESS I WILL WACH IT TOMARROW ON MY BIRTHDAY,,GOING TO BE 39 YEARS OLD. MAN I FEEL OLD. WELL I THOUGHT I WOULD SHERE WHAT I AM WORKING ON AT THE SHOP FOR A CUSTOMER IT IS A 92 FIREBIRD. TUBE CHASSIS. I NO YOU GUYS WILL LIKE IT I HAVE BEAN WORKING ON IT NOW FOR 3 MONTHS.

[IMG]local://upfiles/1664/11752491DF9D4CBABE623389D37CBABA.jpg[/IMG]

Old 09-08-2006, 03:39 PM
Default RE: TGIF

All i have to say is WOW!... But, it is still a Firebird lol. I like the newer Trans Am WS6's.... Those things look like mosters with the Ram Air hood. It looks like it is a dragon with nostrils or something. When i win the lottery, i am going to get one lol.

Old 09-08-2006, 05:26 PM

ORIGINAL: corvette king

ITS FRIDAY GUYS AND GALS 2 DAY OFF ..YAHOO... I WAS WAITING FOR THE SHUTTLE TO GO OFF TODAY..ARE SHOP IS NOT TO FAR FROM THE CAPE. THE SPACE CENTER I GUESS I WILL WACH IT TOMARROW ON MY BIRTHDAY,,GOING TO BE 39 YEARS OLD. MAN I FEEL OLD. WELL I THOUGHT I WOULD SHERE WHAT I AM WORKING ON AT THE SHOP FOR A CUSTOMER IT IS A 92 FIREBIRD. TUBE CHASSIS. I NO YOU GUYS WILL LIKE IT I HAVE BEAN WORKING ON IT NOW FOR 3 MONTHS.

Holy Toledo, bro! That thing is a work of ART! NICE JOB!

Where ya gonna be when the shuttle takes off? Close by somewhere? When I was somewhere around 14 we visited Florida on vacation and managed to watch a shuttle launch from the side of a road near the Cape. It was AWESOME! Florida is one of my very favorite places in the US. Just love it there.

39??? Pshaw!! Yer a young-un!!! LOL I turned 40 in July myself, bro, and I can tell ya from experience... nothin' changed. Nothin' fell off or anything... yet, anyways. LOL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRO!!! I hope you have the best one ever, and get lots of killer loot!

Old 09-08-2006, 05:27 PM

ORIGINAL: 94blackC4

All i have to say is WOW!... But, it is still a Firebird lol. I like the newer Trans Am WS6's.... Those things look like mosters with the Ram Air hood. It looks like it is a dragon with nostrils or something. When i win the lottery, i am going to get one lol.
Hoh yeh, dude, those things are wicked!! Nice taste in cars, bro! *hi5's Matt*

Old 09-08-2006, 05:31 PM

ORIGINAL: TopSpeed

ORIGINAL: corvette king

Holy Toledo, bro! That thing is a work of ART! NICE JOB!

Where ya gonna be when the shuttle takes off? Close by somewhere? When I was somewhere around 14 we visited Florida on vacation and managed to watch a shuttle launch from the side of a road near the Cape. It was AWESOME! Florida is one of my very favorite places in the US. Just love it there.

39??? Pshaw!! Yer a young-un!!! LOL I turned 40 in July myself, bro, and I can tell ya from experience... nothin' changed. Nothin' fell off or anything... yet, anyways. LOL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRO!!! I hope you have the best one ever, and get lots of killer loot!
THANKS FOR THE SHOUT OUT SCOTT.... IT MEANS ALOT,, I WILL BE WACHING THE SHUTTLE TAKE OF FROM COCO BEACH THATS ABOUT 5 MILES FROM THE LOUNCH PAD.. IT IS WICKED AWSOME TO WACH. SOUNDS LIKE THE EARTH IS FALLING APAR.T I LOVE IT

Old 09-08-2006, 05:40 PM

That's killer, my friend! Any chance you could take a few photos and post 'em later for all of us who can't make it? I'd appreciate it!

Old 09-08-2006, 05:46 PM

I SHURE WILL,, THATS IF IT GOES OFF TOMARROW. YOU NEVER NO DOWN HERE WTH THE WEATHER, OR A FUEL SWICH LIGHT MIGHT NOT WORK ,THATS WHAT HAPEND TODAY...... I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED... THANKS FOR THE BIRTHDAY SHOUT OUT SCOTT YOU MADE MY DAY.

Old 09-08-2006, 06:07 PM

Cool, thanks bro!! That's be awesome if the shuttle does go off, and you can take some shots...

Hey, Richard, my pleasure entirely. I really feel like I have a new brother since we met here at the forums, and I really appreciate your friendship. So birthday wishes are most certainly in order!

Old 09-08-2006, 06:10 PM

BROTHERS FOR SURE....US VETTE GUY'S MUST STICK TOGEATHER FOR EVER[sm=hiya.gif][sm=hiya.gif][sm=hiya.gif][sm=hiya.gif][sm=hiya.gif][sm=hiya.gif][sm=hiya.gif][sm=hiya.gif][sm=hiya.gif][sm=hiya.gif][sm=hiya.gif][sm=hiya.gif][sm=hiya.gif][sm=hiya.gif][sm=hiya.gif][sm=hiya.gif][sm=hiya.gif][sm=hiya.gif][sm=hiya.gif][sm=hiya.gif][sm=hiya.gif]HERES A BIG VETTE WAVE TO YOU.

Old 09-08-2006, 06:28 PM

Indeed, my good friend! Right back atcha! [sm=hiya.gif]