Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site

Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   TGIF (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/tgif-3005/)

C3 Starship 09-08-2006 08:08 PM

RE: TGIF

ORIGINAL: TopSpeed

ORIGINAL: corvette king

ITS FRIDAY GUYS AND GALS 2 DAY OFF ..YAHOO... I WAS WAITING FOR THE SHUTTLE TO GO OFF TODAY..ARE SHOP IS NOT TO FAR FROM THE CAPE. THE SPACE CENTER I GUESS I WILL WACH IT TOMARROW ON MY BIRTHDAY,,GOING TO BE 39 YEARS OLD. MAN I FEEL OLD.:D WELL I THOUGHT I WOULD SHERE WHAT I AM WORKING ON AT THE SHOP FOR A CUSTOMER IT IS A 92 FIREBIRD. TUBE CHASSIS.:D:D:D I NO YOU GUYS WILL LIKE IT I HAVE BEAN WORKING ON IT NOW FOR 3 MONTHS.

[IMG]local://upfiles/1664/11752491DF9D4CBABE623389D37CBABA.jpg[/IMG]
Holy Toledo, bro! That thing is a work of ART! NICE JOB!

Where ya gonna be when the shuttle takes off? Close by somewhere? When I was somewhere around 14 we visited Florida on vacation and managed to watch a shuttle launch from the side of a road near the Cape. It was AWESOME! Florida is one of my very favorite places in the US. Just love it there.

39??? Pshaw!! Yer a young-un!!! LOL I turned 40 in July myself, bro, and I can tell ya from experience... nothin' changed. Nothin' fell off or anything... yet, anyways. LOL :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRO!!! I hope you have the best one ever, and get lots of killer loot! :)
Happy Birthday Kids!!!:)
39 and 40...old? :eek: Hey dudes, I'm 54 and don't feel a day over 30. They say it's all down hill after 50, Yup, I'm just picken up speed for the next hill of 60.;) Hell,........I might even go airborn when I crest the top.:D:D:D (In the "Starship" of course!;))

corvette king 09-08-2006 08:29 PM

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

ORIGINAL: TopSpeed

ITS FRIDAY GUYS AND GALS 2 DAY OFF ..YAHOO... I WAS WAITING FOR THE SHUTTLE TO GO OFF TODAY..ARE SHOP IS NOT TO FAR FROM THE CAPE. THE SPACE CENTER I GUESS I WILL WACH IT TOMARROW ON MY BIRTHDAY,,GOING TO BE 39 YEARS OLD. MAN I FEEL OLD.:D WELL I THOUGHT I WOULD SHERE WHAT I AM WORKING ON AT THE SHOP FOR A CUSTOMER IT IS A 92 FIREBIRD. TUBE CHASSIS.:D:D:D I NO YOU GUYS WILL LIKE IT I HAVE BEAN WORKING ON IT NOW FOR 3 MONTHS.

[IMG]local://upfiles/1664/11752491DF9D4CBABE623389D37CBABA.jpg[/IMG]
Holy Toledo, bro! That thing is a work of ART! NICE JOB!

Where ya gonna be when the shuttle takes off? Close by somewhere? When I was somewhere around 14 we visited Florida on vacation and managed to watch a shuttle launch from the side of a road near the Cape. It was AWESOME! Florida is one of my very favorite places in the US. Just love it there.

39??? Pshaw!! Yer a young-un!!! LOL I turned 40 in July myself, bro, and I can tell ya from experience... nothin' changed. Nothin' fell off or anything... yet, anyways. LOL :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRO!!! I hope you have the best one ever, and get lots of killer loot! :)
39 and 40...old? :eek: Hey dudes, I'm 54 and don't feel a day over 30. They say it's all down hill after 50, Yup, I'm just picken up speed for the next hill of 60.;) Hell,........I might even go airborn when I crest the top.:D:D:D (In the "Starship" of course!;))

dave i no a lot of guys ,,when they turned 60 they got there pilots licence,,,,bought a plane and the rest is history:D

corvette king 09-08-2006 08:30 PM

oh ya dave thank's for the birthday shout out it means alot:D

C3 Starship 09-08-2006 08:57 PM

Funny you should mention a pilot's licence, I'm goin' after mine next year. Flew with my Dad for years when I was a kid (under 12). He used to let me fly all the time.

corvette king 09-08-2006 08:58 PM

SEE GO FIGURE...TOLD YOU ..LOL.. YOU OLD GUYS:D

TopSpeed 09-08-2006 09:04 PM

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

CLASSIC!!! :D:D:D Great post! You guys made me roar in this thread.... :D

C3 Starship 09-09-2006 01:31 AM

SEE GO FIGURE...TOLD YOU ..LOL.. YOU OLD GUYS:D
Us arrogant "Ol' F@rts", are destined to be, "Above It All"! ;)

corvette king 09-09-2006 02:10 PM

I SHURE WILL,, THATS IF IT GOES OFF TOMARROW. YOU NEVER NO DOWN HERE WTH THE WEATHER, OR A FUEL SWICH LIGHT MIGHT NOT WORK ,THATS WHAT HAPEND TODAY...... I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED... THANKS FOR THE BIRTHDAY SHOUT OUT SCOTT:D:D YOU MADE MY DAY.
[IMG]local://upfiles/1664/EFC817C0E43144368DC1D53C4FBAB4D3.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/1664/9526C147017E4A259425A52EE006C247.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/1664/C3B8F34C9F1F4039B56AC5FB97F712DD.jpg[/IMG]

TopSpeed 09-12-2006 01:55 PM

Richard, thanks for postin' those pictures!! WOW, eh?? I can hear the rumble of the engines from here just lookin' at that picture. I think those shuttle launches are beautiful, myself. Did ya have a good time? :)