Off Topic A place to boldy go off topic of Corvette's. almost anything goes!

UPDATE on GoRichB

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2007, 09:35 PM
Default UPDATE on GoRichB

Hi Everyone,
So sorry to send this news:
I just heard from Rich's wife and the prognosis is not good. He is in a coma and the doctor says barring a miracle, he may never come out of the coma. Starla is hoping and praying and asking for guidance and I told her we are all praying for them, too.

If you guys want, I will be happy to be the conduit for us all, so she is not getting lots of emails. I'll just cut and paste, so your words will be sent verbatim.

I have to run now, but will be sending her an email with everyone's good wishes that have been sent so far. I do believe in the power of prayer and I know miracles do happen. With our faith and God's Power - anything is possible.

Take care, stay safe.
Rita

Old 02-11-2007, 12:00 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: UPDATE on GoRichB

We here in TN. will keep him in our prayers all day every day. The world has precious few good people left and rich certainly falls into that category. Our thoughts and prayers are with him and his family. And if there is anything we can do please let us know. We miss him here.God bless. Thank you Rita.

Old 02-11-2007, 12:28 AM

ORIGINAL: blueshark

We here in TN. will keep him in our prayers all day every day. The world has precious few good people left and rich certainly falls into that category. Our thoughts and prayers are with him and his family. And if there is anything we can do please let us know. We miss him here.God bless. Thank you Rita.
Hi George,
Thanks so much for remembering Rich. I feel honored and priviledged that his wife is keeping in touch with me. I will gladly keep the communication up on this end.

Take care, stay safe.
Rita

Old 02-11-2007, 01:16 AM

Hi Rita, Thanks for doing this for Rich and his wife. Please tell his wife for me that I will be praying for him. Prayer does work and I'm living proof of that. God doesn't always give us what we want, but he has a plan for all our lives. He is in control. Thanks again.

Old 02-11-2007, 02:11 PM
Super Moderator

Dear Rita,
I'm at a loss for words..........All I can say is that we, here at the Starship home, are praying for Rich and Starla!
Thank you for your loyalty to them, and your friends here on CF!
Dave

Old 02-11-2007, 03:28 PM

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

Dear Rita,
I'm at a loss for words..........All I can say is that we, here at the Starship home, are praying for Rich and Starla!
Thank you for your loyalty to them, and your friends here on CF!
Dave
Thanks, Dave, but I consider it a honor, privilege and most of all a blessing.

Old 02-12-2007, 01:18 AM

I just had chills and I can't begin to say anything comforting. Trust me, this next week, I'll def. put in an unspoken for Rich at my church. So sorry to hear this.

Get well soon bro,
Jonathan

Old 02-12-2007, 03:55 AM

As everybody else here, I am going to keep Rich and his family in my prayers...Gods plans are not always clear in the beginning, but everything happens for a reason and one day the reason for this situation will be revealed. In the meantime be strong and keep your faith.

-LaMont

Old 02-12-2007, 05:56 PM

I don't even know what to say. I really didn't want to read something like this today. There is still a chance he could pull out of it, it's happened before to people in a coma. I just hope his wife and family are doing ok. Rich doesn't know whats going on right now but all his loved ones do and this will be a really stressful time for them.

Good luck to Rich aswell as his family. But, whatever happens is part of Gods plan.

Old 02-12-2007, 06:31 PM

ORIGINAL: chargedvette02

Good luck to Rich aswell as his family. But, whatever happens is part of Gods plan.
Yes, it is God's plan and God's plan, like God, is always perfect. I know God is very close to Rich right now.

When I was a teenager, I was in a near-fatal accident and was unconscious for 10 days. During that time, my parents and brothers talked to me and held my hand. Even though I was unconscious, everytime they spokeyou could seemy reaction on the machine that was monitoring my vitals. I relayed that to Starla and told her to stay close to Rich. I told her she was the mostimportant person in the world to Rich and that her voice and touch would strengthen him. I have askedGod to lift Starla up in His Love and help her through this difficult time. I hope Starla keeps in touch with me and I will be sure to let everyone on the Forum know of any news I receive.

Thanks for caring.
Take care, stay safe.
Rita

Quick Reply: UPDATE on GoRichB