Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site

Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   WHAT KIND OF MUSIC DO YOU LIKE?? (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/what-kind-music-do-you-like-2514/)

PAY2PLAY 08-04-2006 12:55 AM

RE: WHAT KIND OF MUSIC DO YOU LIKE??

Although I listen to and can appreciate almost all kinds of music...I mostly listen to Rap and R&B. My favorite artist of all time is and always will be Tupac Shakur (its funny cause that is who I am currently listening to as I type this).

94blackC4 08-04-2006 01:11 AM

Hey, Pay2Play, thanks for replying. I used to LOVE Tupac and i still do like his music. But, for some reason, i have just been really big into country for the past year or so and it doesnt look like its going to end. I dont really like a lot of the new rap because its all the same thing just with a different beat behind it. But, i do like some of the old school stuff. As far as R&B goes, ive never really been a big fan, but i can relate to some of it i guess.

PAY2PLAY 08-04-2006 10:10 AM

Although I do listen to the newer rap, I know exactly what you mean. It does start to get boring listen to everybody talk about the samething. Thats why it is kind of refreshing to have artist like Kanye West, Rhymefest, and Lupe Fiasco come out and do something different.

chargedvette02 08-06-2006 06:09 AM

Pay you should listen to immortal technique and jedi mind tricks, good stuff. It's more underground rap; immortal technique is totally opposite of main stream crap.

ORIGINAL: PAY2PLAY

Although I do listen to the newer rap, I know exactly what you mean. It does start to get boring listen to everybody talk about the samething. Thats why it is kind of refreshing to have artist like Kanye West, Rhymefest, and Lupe Fiasco come out and do something different.

PAY2PLAY 08-10-2006 03:39 AM

I'll have to check those guys out and let you know what I think.

blueshark 08-11-2006 12:20 AM

Metal man, Metal, "Gotts" to be metal in a 'Vette, "Sad but true"(metalica)

I like all kinds of "good" music. all styles have good and bad. Motzart, Metalica, Tupac.........it's all cool. for the record, I'm one year on the down side of "GEEZER", but who's counting?

corvette king 08-22-2006 12:13 AM

I LOVE THE POLL.I CANT BELEAVE RAP IS TAKING THE POLL.WELL I MUST SAY I LOVE RAP AND LOTS OF BASSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

[IMG]local://upfiles/1664/3F22528B87774F3B9E47A0CF895E873D.jpg[/IMG]

chargedvette02 08-22-2006 02:10 AM

Nice setup! I want to hook my sub up in mine sooooo bad but there is no good place to put it.

TopSpeed 08-22-2006 02:05 PM

ORIGINAL: corvette king

I LOVE THE POLL.I CANT BELEAVE RAP IS TAKING THE POLL.WELL I MUST SAY I LOVE RAP AND LOTS OF BASSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

[IMG]local://upfiles/1664/3F22528B87774F3B9E47A0CF895E873D.jpg[/IMG]
Dude, it that a stereo system, or a NASA Space Shuttle Launch Panel? :D:D:D:D:DHoly Toledo.....

94blackC4 08-22-2006 05:06 PM

I cant stand rap anymore... i wish i could vote more than once on my own poll LOL!!