Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site

Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Who knows ? (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/who-knows-4921/)

harleyboy52 02-02-2007 11:01 AM

RE: Who knows ?

I'm ready for some changes!!! But, please not Hillary.

TopSpeed 02-02-2007 02:08 PM

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

harleyboy52....
C3 Starship for President? I don't think the country is ready for that!!!:DYou'd def see a lot of changes!!! ;)
Hey, I fail to see a problem here!! :)

I have the perfect solution.....it ain't cheep....and will take a while....
Everybody open the doors on our refrigerators and freezers, turn on our air conditioners, and ......nah....that won't work either. :D

Wait a tic! Back that bus up!! I think you're onto somethin' there, Dave! Mind you, my ex was the "Queen of Ice" so's you'd think just the mere act of her breathin' would bring the temperatures down somethin' serious..... *scratches goatee*

Kobegotskillz 02-02-2007 04:38 PM

Ifyou vote for me, I'll makeyour wildest dreams come true.

TopSpeed 02-02-2007 05:10 PM

ORIGINAL: Kobegotskillz

Ifyou vote for me, I'll makeyour wildest dreams come true.

You'd punch Rosie O' Donnell in the nose for me?? Really????? :D:D:D:D

I am totally jokin' there!!! :D:D:D:D:D

C3 Starship 02-03-2007 02:00 AM

So...., how would it feel, to have a 454 sittin' in your nose? :D:D:D

All those that want C3 Starship for president, vote for..........

"None of the above"

(it'll save me time in campainin', and I don't need to spend any money.) Yes folks,..... a balanced budget! :D

And forget, gettin' on the "Band wagon", you'll beon the "Starship"!!! :D:D:D

(O. K., that's enough):eek:

TopSpeed 02-05-2007 02:09 PM

So...., how would it feel, to have a 454 sittin' in your nose? :D:D:D
Iron-like, heavy, and sharp? Not to mention the flames; gotsa have flames..... :D

All those that want C3 Starship for president, vote for..........

"None of the above"

(it'll save me time in campainin', and I don't need to spend any money.) Yes folks,..... a balanced budget! :D

And forget, gettin' on the "Band wagon", you'll beon the "Starship"!!! :D:D:D

(O. K., that's enough):eek:
I've seen plenty. This is the best campaign speech I done ever heard in my life. :):D

Navy Flyboy 02-06-2007 01:02 AM

I don't agree with the "every few 100 thousand years".
I know this may not be the place for religion, but I believe the Bible. So I believe the Earth has only been around for about 6-8K years. 10K max. But that's just me, so go ahead and flame me all ya want, I'm used to it, seems like the South is filling up with the Liberal yankees anyway. Sure wish I could have grown up the way my parents did, when the South was the South..........

Ok, I'm done ranting.[sm=rant.gif]

Kobegotskillz 02-06-2007 01:18 AM

ORIGINAL: Navy Flyboy

but I believe the Bible.

[sm=signs007.gif]

C3 Starship 02-06-2007 10:10 AM

All that I have stated, is what I have learned as far as the scientific view. I neither propse it as fact or falacy. I just thought it would be interesting reading.:)

As far as scriptures go, I will not comment with my views, as to how I understand the Bible. There is too much room for controversy, and I refuse to get into a battle of scriptures. To do so would be a lose, lose situation. No one will change my mind, neither should I expect to change others.
CF is no place for a "Holy War"!;)
If asked, I would put forth my convictions, but I will no do so here!

blueshark 02-07-2007 01:15 AM

All that I have stated, is what I have learned as far as the scientific view. I neither propse it as fact or falacy. I just thought it would be interesting reading.:)

As far as scriptures go, I will not comment with my views, as to how I understand the Bible. There is too much room for controversy, and I refuse to get into a battle of scriptures. To do so would be a lose, lose situation. No one will change my mind, neither should I expect to change others.
CF is no place for a "Holy War"!;)
If asked, I would put forth my convictions, but I will no do so here!
Chicken!..........I hear ya Brother.....Me too...LOL