Reasonably Priced 60 Gig PS3

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2006, 01:23 AM
Default Reasonably Priced 60 Gig PS3

Guys I have been through hell to get this damn thing, and I don't want to sell it. I stood in line twice in the cold all to get a video game system. I finally get one and get it home, to which I am very excited I might add, to tell my fiance that I finally got one and now she is majorly pissed off.

I have to move this thing out of here or there are going to pieces of me and this blasted console in orbit.

I am asking $850 firm and will accept cash or check(if check I will wait till check clears and then ship it). I will ship it to you at your expense via UPS. That usually runs around 15-20 bucks depending where you live besides I like being able to have a tracking number and I am sure you do too.

If you are local then I will meet up with you and we can do the exchange.

I really don't want to get rid of it as I have a brand new TV that I was very excited to see it on but the fiance is totally going to murder me since she sees this as a really selfish purchase on my behalf.

I have pics of it that I will post when I get to my office tommorow.

System comes with:
60 gig system with Wifi, Bluetooth, and memory stick access in the front.

All the necessarys like power cable, av cables...and a USB cable to charge controller

Wireless Controller

Talladega Nights on Blue Ray DVD

Receipt to where it was purchased. (Best Buy)

Old 11-30-2006, 10:55 AM
Default RE: Reasonably Priced 60 Gig PS3

There is absolutely no need to be such a jerk.
Here is a picture...I expressly said that I was going to post one in the morning, if you are going to be condesending atleast read my entire post.

Old 11-30-2006, 11:25 AM
Super Moderator

Speaking of condesending, now we're calling names?
Put it on e-bay, maybe you can recover part of your cost.
There must be a gamers site, where you can dump it.

Old 11-30-2006, 11:38 AM

I say keep it. I think she is the one being selfish not letting you have your toy. Don't lose money just because your girl doesn't see the fun in video games. Be the man, man!!!

Old 11-30-2006, 03:11 PM

I would love to keep it, but seeing as how she and I usually get along I really don't want to push the issue on something that really and truthfully is a little to expensive for even me to stomach keeping.

Old 11-30-2006, 03:14 PM

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

Speaking of condesending, now we're calling names?
Put it on e-bay, maybe you can recover part of your cost.
There must be a gamers site, where you can dump it.
I call an ace an ace, if the first thing someone ever said to you was kurt and rude you would have more than likely called them worse.

I am not some slimy swindler, I have been a lurker on this site but just don't post much. I post more at LS1 Tech, DC, and SVTP.

Old 12-02-2006, 07:53 PM

To be totally honest those sony ps arent worth crap a year from now.. just like those stupid tickle my elmo dolls, and i like playing video games too. evreyone is just trying to make a quick buck .whatever....corvettes rule.....

Old 12-03-2006, 08:39 PM

ORIGINAL: gvette

To be totally honest those sony ps arent worth crap a year from now.. just like those stupid tickle my elmo dolls, and i like playing video games too. evreyone is just trying to make a quick buck .whatever....corvettes rule.....
I agree wholeheartedly on all accounts. I just sold it to a boardmember for what I had in it. He is a very close friend of mine and I think it is going to show up under the tree as a Christmas present.

Nothing about buying or even selling it even felt right about this stupid thing so I just decided to wash my hands of it and in the process I have made someones Christmas wish come true.

I wish they weren't so stinking expensive, I love all the features but they are not $654 dollars worth. Hell I paid that much for my brand new lap top and I will that long after this thing is old news.

Thanks for the interest guys, I will see you on the parts of the boards that matter....the car sections.

Old 12-03-2006, 08:54 PM

ORIGINAL: OBLA_EMA

Did she shake her head when you told her you were going to try selling it on a Corvette website??? Does she think you're an idiot for thinking someone, anyone, will send you $850, sight unseen, for a crappy toy that will be 1/3 that price in 4 weeks??? I know there is a sucker born every minute, but you usually don't find one driving a Corvette!!!
Hey jackass why dont you quit being such a terd and let the man do what he wants. Your the idiot for running your mouth about something you dont even know. We are here for one reason BECAUSE WE OWN CORVETTES. Who cares what you or anyone else thinks. Your opinion sux just like mine does and everyone elses. Thats the fun of living in the u.s.a. we have the right to say what we want. In that case I say to you, loose your cocky attitude.

Fighting on the internet is like being in the special olympics. Even if you win your still retarded. My gf said that to me once......now im passing it on to you. Get a grip.

Old 12-04-2006, 12:08 AM

Your asking to get banned. This is a public forum and the language and attitude ESPECIALLY SEXUAL TERMS TOWARDS MY MOTHER, who has done nothing to you, will not be tolerated. You are a troll and do nothing helpful for this forum.

Quick Reply: Reasonably Priced 60 Gig PS3