Product Review Section Got something good or bad to say about a particular product for your Corvette?

CORSA exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2008, 08:40 PM
Default CORSA exhaust

This past August, at Corvettes at Carlisle, I purchased a CORSA Xtreme exhaust for my '06w/auto trans. The vendor/installer was A&A Auto Parts Store, 1207 Market St., Lemoyne, Pa. A few days after the purchase I read an ad in Mid America Motorworks catalog regarding the system and the final sentence read: "Recommended for manual transmission cars only.". This prompted me to write to Corsa Performance, Berea, OH, A&A Auto Parts Store, and Mid America Motorworks, Effingham, IL. for a clarification. The letter went out on 8/27. As of Sept. 9th I had not rec'd. a reply from any of the three so I wrote a second letter. As of today, 10/5/08, I've yet to hear from any of the three.
I think that manufacturers and vendors have an obligation to respond to the end user when a product is questioned and the lack of a response from the above indicates that CORSA, A&A Auto Parts Store, and Mid America Motorworks obviously don't feel that obligation. And so, the upshot of this is: BUYER BEWARE! especially when dealing with the aforementioned businesses.

Wayne Pilato
Neshanic Station, NJ

Old 10-16-2008, 05:25 PM
Default RE: CORSA exhaust

I recently posted re: CORSA Xtreme exhaust system question. Since the posting and numerous letters I've received a satisfactory reply from CORSA.