Ride of the Month Is your ride good enough to be voted ROTM?

June Nominations!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2007, 11:48 PM
Default RE: June Nominations!!!

Still not happenin... must be that industrial strength pop up blocker I got. I'd turn it off if'n I knew how...
[align=left] [/align]

Old 05-25-2007, 12:10 AM

ORIGINAL: Wedge

Still not happenin... must be that industrial strength pop up blocker I got. I'd turn it off if'n I knew how...
[align=left][/align]
LMAO

Old 05-25-2007, 12:29 AM

Took me about 20 minutes to figure that one out... laugh my *** off...(I hope) We're kind of slow up here in MT. So... wanna have some fun? Nominate my bus for ROTM... Technically not a 2 seater.. but it does have room for a rack of ribs and a case of brew...a big leather couch, a flat screen and it is a lot easier to sleep in than my '73 with that shifter... well you know where...
TTYL
Wedge

Figured out the picture thing... if I don't log in... they come up. Is dat normal?
[align=left] [/align]

[IMG]local://upfiles/1044/D191F01C9FA240428ECA705AC105EC7A.jpg[/IMG]

Old 05-26-2007, 03:07 PM

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

ORIGINAL: Wedge

[align=left]
[/align][align=left]Guys... I'm not seeing them. Am I doing something wrong? The image file in each post is not highlighted... I can't click on it and have it come up. Is there some place else I need to look?
Wedge
[/align]
It may take a few moments for them to show, they automajicaly appear when I open this thread. I don't have to click on a thing.
My browser at work does not work and play well with these forums either. I usually just read text at work.. when I get home.. I go back to look at some pics.
I get very few pics from here to show up at work. Dunno why. I get other sites pics.

Old 05-26-2007, 03:56 PM
Super Moderator

Hey Wedge,
I stay logged on 24/7 with no probs on pics. Ya got me stumped here.

Old 05-26-2007, 06:18 PM
Super Moderator

Most pictures show up for me but not all I just thought my connection was too slow. Crappy Dialup ya'know. out here in the booonies.

Dave, How do you work it to stay loged on. It bumps me off every 99 min. I read something about it but can't remamber what or where.

***Sorry forgot we are only supposed to talk about nominations in this thread...Please forgive me and move this ...Thanks****

Old 05-26-2007, 06:39 PM
Super Moderator

i'll second harlyboys vette and nominate Dave's "Starship". as long as we're talking C3's

Old 05-26-2007, 07:26 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: blueshark

Most pictures show up for me but not all I just thought my connection was too slow. Crappy Dialup ya'know. out here in the booonies.

Dave, How do you work it to stay loged on. It bumps me off every 99 min. I read something about it but can't remamber what or where.

***Sorry forgot we are only supposed to talk about nominations in this thread...Please forgive me and move this ...Thanks****
I haven't figured out how to move posts within a thread, so I'll leave it here.
Was goin' to move it to off topic.
Anyway, I have no idea how I stay logged on. I just log on and forget it.
I'm on AOL 9.0 SE, and it's dial up.

I'm honored that cha would nominate the "Starship", but she ain't even runnin' right now. (if that makes a dif ) I just slipped the 454 in today.
( and yes, I'm takein' pics as I go )

Old 05-26-2007, 08:31 PM
Super Moderator

well you've done a lot of work to it already and doing more now. soooo......it's gonna be one hellofa vette when it's done.

Old 05-27-2007, 02:24 AM

Side note sorry: YOU ALL NEED TO GET RID OF ANYTHING AOL........ IT'S THE DEVIL.

Quick Reply: June Nominations!!!