Sights 'N Sounds Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Corvette's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

Moose eh!

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2007, 03:08 PM
Default RE: Moose eh!

ORIGINAL: Dozer

ORIGINAL: TopSpeed

Those crazy Mööse!!!

Man, that musta been one bad day for him... "Oh look... shrubs... I like shrubs.... they taste all, shrub-like, and yummy... mmmmmm.... hey.... what's that??.... Oooooooooooooooooooooooboy!!! Oh look, you can see Gladys down by the stream from here, eh??......."
To Funny..That's some good stuff TopSpeed[sm=funnypostabove.gif]
Meds haven't kicked in yet, my friend.

Old 03-03-2007, 04:09 PM

ORIGINAL: 3BlkC4Ragtop

here's what really happened.

Bullwinkle, sick and tired of that damned flying squirrel, Rocky, showing off, has taken to trying to get off the ground, he had pulled himself back in the wires like a big sling shot and then got stuck upon trying to launch, whipping around the wires getting himself in a big mess.

After a quick email to a friend in the desert, Wile.E@Coyote.com, he's come up with an even better idea for getting airborn and taking care of that damned squirrel.

*snarfs coffee on monitor* Bwaaaaaaahahahahahha!!! Oh LORD, that was classic, bro!! NICE work!!! *thumps on desk*

ORIGINAL: blueshark

Hey ...is "Priceless420.com" one of those wearhouse stores like Cocstco and if so how much is the F16?....talk about a big block!
You sir, you are brilliant. I never noticed that. Road trip time, methinks!!!! Talk about gettin' the groceries.....
Pick me up a F-14 Super Tomcat wile your there ill pay ya back

Old 03-06-2007, 03:04 PM

ORIGINAL: Grn4fbody

Absolutely, not aproblem, my friend! The cops are gonna have a helluva time tryin' to pull you over to give yaa speedin' ticket in that thing!

Old 03-07-2007, 02:05 AM

Absolutely, not aproblem, my friend! The cops are gonna have a helluva time tryin' to pull you over to give yaa speedin' ticket in that thing!

Naw...Ill hit the brakes and they will fly right by me [8D]

Old 03-07-2007, 01:49 PM

Naw...Ill hit the brakes and they will fly right by me [8D]
Sheer brilliance..... I see you've thought plan all the way through!

Old 03-07-2007, 11:02 PM

OK this Moose story stuff is not gonna die off.. just saw this yesterday.. immediately thought of this thread.
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2007/03/05/D8NM6H6G0.html

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) -- A helicopter is not necessarily a match for an angry moose. Instead of lying down after being shot with a tranquilizer dart, a moose charged a hovering helicopter used by a wildlife biologist, damaging the aircraft's tail rotor and forcing it to the ground.
Neither the pilot nor the biologist was injured, but the moose was maimed by the spinning rotor and had to be euthanized, wildlife officials said.
"It just had to be one of those quirky circumstance. Even dealing with bears and goats and moose and wolves, this is pretty unusual and truly a very unique situation," said Doug Larsen, regional supervisor for the Division of Wildlife Conservation.
Biologist Kevin White was aboard the chartered helicopter on Saturday for a study of moose near Gustavus, a community of 459 people about 50 miles northwest of Juneau in southeast Alaska. Moose outnumber humans there 2-to-1, White has written in an essay for the Department of Fish and Game Web site.
He shot the animal with a tranquilizer dart, Larsen said, and the pilot maneuvered the helicopter to keep the animal from slipping into a tight space or collapsing in water and drowning.
"The moose would start to move, and then the helicopter would back off and try to keep the moose out in the open," Larsen said.
But instead of moving toward open space, the moose charged the helicopter.
"As the animal got closer and closer to going down, an animal sort of loses its thinking _ its ability to rationalize what's in its best interest," Larsen said.
[/align]

Old 03-13-2007, 02:53 PM

Those crazy mooses!!!!!!