Sights 'N Sounds Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Corvette's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

Post pictures of your cars

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2007, 09:49 PM
Default RE: Post pictures of your cars

ORIGINAL: Navy Flyboy

Damn Charged!!! You're girlfriend is hot too!!! A 'Vette must really be a hottie magnet!!

When I get to back home and get on my laptop I'll post mine!
Nah, I have been with my girl for 6 years! She has been with me through the bad cars and the good cars.Also she hates my vette because it gets almost as much attention as her.

Old 01-22-2007, 10:59 PM

sorry guys no ladies in the pics... but apparently i have more lady repelling skills than the vette has lady attracting skills... which means i gotta be doing something really wrong...

-me

Old 01-23-2007, 03:19 PM

Name:  DCP_0179.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  59.2 KB

The only thing hotter to me than this car, is my beautiful wife.

Old 01-23-2007, 10:13 PM
Super Moderator

The "Starship", in port for upgrades and reconditioning!

Name:  Starship.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  24.5 KB

tothe drawing board...
Name:  Starship3.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  13.1 KB

Sorry,
I can't time warp while in port, so I can't show you how she will look.[&o]

Old 01-24-2007, 02:09 PM

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

The "Starship", in port for upgrades and reconditioning!

tothe drawing board...

Sorry,
I can't time warp while in port, so I can't show you how she will look.[&o]
Dude, the best way to show us how she WILL look is to git 'r done and come pick me up!!!

Old 01-25-2007, 01:29 AM
Super Moderator

I know T. S., git off'n ma butt, and do it! Hell, it's only 14* F in the mornin' but it warms right up, to a toasty 38* F by 2:00 PM.
I guesss I'm just too lazy........[&o]

Old 01-25-2007, 01:36 AM
Super Moderator

Hey Dave, Just take it to work, tell them you want some tires and after they put it in the bay just take your time makein' up your mind as to which tires you want. ......."Hey while it's on the lift........I can think better while I'm workin'"

Oh ...that's right ....you are in a metal fab plant....well I tried.

Old 01-25-2007, 10:32 AM
Super Moderator

I already hinted to the boss that I need some work space. I don't think he's goin' for it though. [&o]

Meanwhile, I'm gatherin' up the "essentials" tocomplete the transplant.

You can bet, that when the weather warms up, nuts, bolts, and wrenches will be just a flyin'!

Old 01-25-2007, 11:31 AM

I know what you mean about the weather. Every day after school whenever the Chevelle is at the body shop I go and either just sit and watch or try to help. They don't have any heat other than a couple of Kerosene heaters and it is COLD! Now, while the body guy is away on a cruise we brought it home (minus fenders, doors, obviously hood, interior, trunk lid, drivetrain) to put the 454 and 5-speed in and some other odds and ends. We have a heating system and space heaters and blower heaters. Needless to say, I seriously don't mind working on it. I have also had to work on my Z06 doing little things here and there to fix it up since the last owner didn't really know how to take care of a car, especially such a nice car. So, I feel for ya Starship, and I hope ya'll get some warm weather soon so you can get out there and get er done!

Much luck to you and yours!
Jonathan

Old 01-25-2007, 01:22 PM

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

I know T. S., git off'n ma butt, and do it! Hell, it's only 14* F in the mornin' but it warms right up, to a toasty 38* F by 2:00 PM.
I guesss I'm just too lazy........[&o]
Dude, it's crazy cold in yer neck there, right now!! Too damned cold to be spinnin' wrenches that's for darned sure.... but, yeh, I've got a clear spot right in front of our garage for your car for when ya come on up to pick me up for a cruise in that big-block piece of nasty!

Quick Reply: Post pictures of your cars