Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site

Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/)
-   Sights 'N Sounds (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/sights-n-sounds-7/)
-   -   Vette vs Subaru STi (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/sights-n-sounds-7/vette-vs-subaru-sti-2649/)

Subaru4u 08-14-2006 12:59 AM

Vette vs Subaru STi

here ya go, enjoy

http://www.crawfordperformance.com/g...sti_vs_z06.wmv

It's okay, the Z06 only has 4 more cylinders than the STi

chargedvette02 08-14-2006 02:56 AM

RE: Vette vs Subaru STi

It's ok that SUBARU is loaded and the vette is stock wow impressive.[:-]

Also there is a thing called status, 90 out of 100 people would rather be driving a vette that looses to a subaru. It's all about status, Im 21 and could easily be driving a piece like a subaru sti. But I decide to go for real power and get a c5 vette that is supercharge putting out over 500 hp for about the same price as an 300 hp sti. I havent even had a Subaru that could stay with me past 2nd gear.

It's ok though u drive a subaru!

Patrick 08-14-2006 05:00 PM

so, a few questions...i will assume from your attitude that youre a troll and you probably wont reply, but its worth a shot..

first off, a heavily modified AWD car should be able to handle a stock Z06, regardless of the number of cylinders.

Second, the vette seemed to be having no problems with you, as he had a hell of a lead for a while, and eventually you caught up and passed him, and he seemed to put up very little fight. I would have to think that as easily as he pulled away from you once he cleared the few other cars, that he simply let off it, and you went around him. I also noticed that the firebird waived you around, and the mustang and 350Z put up no real fight, they might as well have been pace cars.

I can only be lead to believe that this video was staged by crawford performance as a desperate attempt to draw attention from subbie fanboys...especially if they support trolls like yourself. :eek:

Lee Willis 08-15-2006 12:08 AM

Yeah, patrick is right. It is sort of obvious if you watch it several times -- the vette can pretty much have its way with everything until, near the end, it just slows -- note how much less lurry and fast the landscape is going by in those final scenes -- when the STi finally passes him, not much of a blur anymore, noticeably slower -- he probably got bored with the whole thing at that point and just said, "what is left to prove?"

skywalker 08-15-2006 02:29 AM

Well to be honest guys this Corvette was not stock, it includes a full exhaust system, been rechipped and has some nice stickies on it. The vette was fast to say the least and got a little tail happy in the corners. Of course that is where the STi shined but on the straight away it was a good fight. Just wait till next time when we actually put in an engine besides the stock short block. :)

By the way the vette ran a 1:28.7 I believe, which is damn fast for that track. The track record the previous year for that class (NASA TTR) was a 1:29.xxx but a Radical destroyed it this year with a 1:26.0XX and currently holds the record. The STi pulled in a blistering time of 1:26.7XX, and now holds the track record for that class (NASA TTU).

If you have any questions go ahead and ask, I will try my best to answer them. If anyone wants a ride, you are more than welcome to stop by the shop. ;)

Cheers,
William T. Knose Jr.
Lead Programmer
Crawford Performance / I-Speed USA

Subaru4u 08-15-2006 03:21 AM

ORIGINAL: Patrick

so, a few questions...i will assume from your attitude that youre a troll and you probably wont reply, but its worth a shot..

first off, a heavily modified AWD car should be able to handle a stock Z06, regardless of the number of cylinders.

Second, the vette seemed to be having no problems with you, as he had a hell of a lead for a while, and eventually you caught up and passed him, and he seemed to put up very little fight. I would have to think that as easily as he pulled away from you once he cleared the few other cars, that he simply let off it, and you went around him. I also noticed that the firebird waived you around, and the mustang and 350Z put up no real fight, they might as well have been pace cars.

I can only be lead to believe that this video was staged by crawford performance as a desperate attempt to draw attention from subbie fanboys...especially if they support trolls like yourself. :eek:

First of all, i'm not a TROLL. I like seeing Admins flame people though just because someone else posts something that gets them all fired up. It's not MY car that is in that video. I'm not turning enough HP to take on that track. I'm sorry that my 265 HP out of my little STOCK 2.0L isn't enough per cylinder for you! lol Wait, lets look at that. That would mean that if mine was a v8, it would have to be turning 530 HP to be the same hp per cylinder? And that isn't even counting on the displacement because with the same displacement per cylinder, it would be a really small v8 at only 4.0L!

As for status... if I wanted a corvette, I would get something OLDER like an old stingray or something. But then again, this is coming from a 21 year old who still has a chip on his shoulder who thinks that he has something to prove and that he needs to have something that makes him look like he has a lot of money to get the girl!

As for getting bored... people don't just "get bored" in the middle of a race! Go race in one and then get back to me about how you 'got bored' because you thought that you could win, but a 'ricer' was beating you. I guess that your boredom would keep you from getting first!

Also, I have a couple questions for you guys. Can you drive your car if there is snow? Can you drive your car anywhere there is speed bumps? How about dirt roads, do vettes like those? Nope.

Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE corvettes, but I prefer my daily driver to be able to be driven all year long. (yes I live in the North so I do need to deal with several feet of snow each year, and dirt roads upon occation) I also did just post that video to get you die hard "if you aren't driving a corvette, you aren't S#&t" owners all stirred up.

On another note, ask William if you want someone to show you that the video is NOT staged. Thanks

chargedvette02 08-15-2006 05:13 AM

Hey chump, I've been with my girly 6 years so that "get the girl argument" is shot down sorry. I come from money "not trying to look like it, look at the house in the background of some of my pics not your average house" unlike you I like the better things in life IE CORVETTE not some SUBARU wana b fast car. I take my girly out to Mortons for a nice dinner and you take your girly out to Texas Road House, it's ok though, some people would rather go to the cheaper place to eat just like some people would rather drive cheaper cars. I wasn't the one on your forums trying to talk smack, it seems like you have a chip on your shoulder.

Can I drive my car if there is snow? Well, with blizzaks yes, but unlike u I have 2 cars, one for winter (cool concept huh) one for summer ding ding ding. As for dirt road driving wtf I can drive on dirt roads, granted my car is lowered it has to be a nice dirt road. Are you talking about rally racing on dirt roads because I think your Subaru would win but you know people rally race everyday. ;) Also man your talking about speed bumps rofl wow wow wow wow wow. My car again is lowered, most of the other vettes on here are not lowered. I can go over speed bumps hahahahaah soooooo im sure they can 2.

Also your engine theory sucks bad, if ur car was a v8 putting out that per cylinder your engine would weigh double what it does now (u doubled the hp so I doubled the weight) so A LOT. But thats ur theory not mine. How long do you think that little displacement engine would last under that much hp 2 - 3 thousand miles before major things would go wrong. I can drive my car at 460 some odd hp at the wheels and not have to worry about my engine failing.

One more thing, do you want me to post some videos of subarus getting blown off the road by vettes? That is basically what u did found some random video pretty easy to do.

BY THE WAY IF YOU ARENT DRIVING A CORVETTE YOU ARENT SH!T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TopSpeed 08-15-2006 03:19 PM

ORIGINAL: Subaru4u
First of all, i'm not a TROLL. I like seeing Admins flame people though just because someone else posts something that gets them all fired up. It's not MY car that is in that video. I'm not turning enough HP to take on that track. I'm sorry that my 265 HP out of my little STOCK 2.0L isn't enough per cylinder for you! lol Wait, lets look at that. That would mean that if mine was a v8, it would have to be turning 530 HP to be the same hp per cylinder? And that isn't even counting on the displacement because with the same displacement per cylinder, it would be a really small v8 at only 4.0L!

As for status... if I wanted a corvette, I would get something OLDER like an old stingray or something. But then again, this is coming from a 21 year old who still has a chip on his shoulder who thinks that he has something to prove and that he needs to have something that makes him look like he has a lot of money to get the girl!

As for getting bored... people don't just "get bored" in the middle of a race! Go race in one and then get back to me about how you 'got bored' because you thought that you could win, but a 'ricer' was beating you. I guess that your boredom would keep you from getting first!

Also, I have a couple questions for you guys. Can you drive your car if there is snow? Can you drive your car anywhere there is speed bumps? How about dirt roads, do vettes like those? Nope.

Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE corvettes, but I prefer my daily driver to be able to be driven all year long. (yes I live in the North so I do need to deal with several feet of snow each year, and dirt roads upon occation) I also did just post that video to get you die hard "if you aren't driving a corvette, you aren't S#&t" owners all stirred up.

On another note, ask William if you want someone to show you that the video is NOT staged. Thanks
Did you spend a lot of time as a little boy running headlong into brick walls? Wouldn't it be far more fun to post that video on a Subaru site, so you and your buddies can sit around snarfin' down a waffle cones, talking yourselves into a superiority complex? I have no clue what you expected posting something like that on a 'Vette site.

Maybe when you mature a bit, this will make sense to you. Until then, I expect further crap is inbound.

TopSpeed 08-15-2006 03:21 PM

But then again, this is coming from a 21 year old who still has a chip on his shoulder who thinks that he has something to prove...
By the way, they've got blue pills for that these days.

Lee Willis 08-15-2006 06:33 PM

This whole thread is lame, guys. Spend enough money and you can make an STi faster than a Bugatti. I don't necessarily believe anything in the post or any claims made: I've seen no end of BS on the internet but mostly this just not matter. You do have to askwhy someone would post something like that here. I imagine Suburu4u is just a troublemaker who isn't getting enough attention from his Suburu sites, so he has to come here to get noticed.

Just ignore him.

C3 Starship 08-15-2006 07:02 PM

Bring that "Boo-Hoo Roo" to the Sierra Nevada montains and I'll show you some dirt roads!!! I'll hook a chain to ya and drag ya the lenghth of the whole mountain range.
F-250, Healthy 460, 4 sp, 4X4. I'll let you catch me, just try and get away.;) KIDS THESE DAYS!!!:eek:

mbz300sdl 08-19-2006 05:45 PM

These cars are built to do different things. They are not in the same class so y must people compare them. My parents have owned 4 Subaru's great cars. My uncle has also owned 2 corvettes great cars. But once again apples to oranges. I am also 21 and i have 2 Luxury cars and a SUV for snow and off-road next comes the sports car (C5 coupe). And for all of u that must pick on Subaru's its the people that buy them that make the claims of beating corvettes. Not the company. I'll tell u right now if Subaru made a body on frame SUV like my Rodeo i would not be driving a Rodeo.

TopSpeed 08-21-2006 04:52 PM

Great post, bro! I'd buy a Subaru in a heartbeat as a "practical" car, they make great cars. I think the big issue here is the dude comin' onto a 'Vette forum talking smack like that. You don't see any of us headin' over to the McLaren forums talkin' 'bout how we can all smoke the F1 up an' down the highways.....

corvette king 08-24-2006 08:12 PM

DAMN IMPORTS[>:]

Subaru4u 08-24-2006 08:18 PM

ORIGINAL: TopSpeed

But then again, this is coming from a 21 year old who still has a chip on his shoulder who thinks that he has something to prove...
By the way, they've got blue pills for that these days.

I'm not the one compensating for anything!!! ;);)

Subaru4u 08-24-2006 08:27 PM

I ONLY posted this in here to see how hard you guys would flame it. Some people have shown that they can appreciate it for what it is, and others have shown that they are morons. That's alright. I know that some people are thinking "wow, they did a nice job on that car" and some are thinking "I don't give a ****, that video must have been staged because nothing can beat my car." Either way, thanks for watching!

corvette king 08-24-2006 08:31 PM

SOUNDS TO ME, YOUR A LITTLE JEALOUS YOU DONT HAVE A VETTE ,U MUST NOT GET ANY ATTENTION IN THAT IMPORT.BUY A VETTE AND THE WORLD IS YOURS:)

Subaru4u 08-24-2006 09:58 PM

ORIGINAL: corvette king

SOUNDS TO ME, YOUR A LITTLE JEALOUS YOU DONT HAVE A VETTE ,U MUST NOT GET ANY ATTENTION IN THAT IMPORT.BUY A VETTE AND THE WORLD IS YOURS:)

I get pleanty of attention. I even have a back seat. I'm not going for attention though. I have nothing to prove. I go for pure enjoyment.

C3 Starship 08-24-2006 09:59 PM

Well, I didn't watch it. I don't need to. You went on about the speed bumps, 4x4s, and racin'.
Sorry, Boo Hoo Roo don't make a car that will do it all, nobody does! You want to do road racin', I'll bring my Vette. You want to do the dirt roads, I'll bring my F-250. You want to do speed bumps, I'll bring my skate board. You wanna drag race, I'll bring a blown, 800 hp, 454, '70 Chevelle. Get the point KID! Hopefully you'll learn. Granted, a nice car is a nice car, but when you start spoutin' off about the Boo Hoos standin'out, I'm sorry, they can be really out classed by USA HP., and performance. The right tool for the right job!!! You don't use a scewdriver to drive a nail, you get a BIG F$%&*#G. HAMMER!!!;)

94blackC4 08-25-2006 01:20 AM

Ok, so what i dont get Subaru4u, is that you have admitted that you ONLY posted this video on here so that you could see how we all "Flamed" about it... But, when we do say EXACTLY what you were expecting us to say, you act like its astonishing and that we shouldve been more open to the video and that everything is peachy-keen in Subaru world and that if i went on there right now and posted a video about some hooked-up Vettes (not damn near bone stock ones) beating the hell outta some STI's then nobody would get even the slightest bit upset about it! THIS IS A CORVETTE FORUM! Of course we arent going to be very welcoming to someone that just sticks his head in to stir things up and then pops in and out as he pleases just to try and stir the pot some more. I personally couldnt care less if a mo-ped beat the worlds fastest Corvette.... But i dont think anyone from mo-pedforums.com is gonna come on here and post some stupid s**t about it just to ruffle our feathers. Now, im not gonna come on here and tell you how American muscle is better than australian rice (or wherever subaru comes from - see, i dont even know where subaru is made, shows how much i really care) or how a 4-banger is a lot lighter and more streetable and reliable than a big @$$ V8 thats camming its @$$ off at a stop light... The reason for that is, i like ENGINES. I dont like cars i dont like trucks i dont like boats or motorcycles or tractors or dune buggies or ANYTHING... i like the way an engine works and produces so much power out of such a tiny space... But, even if i did have the worlds biggest hard on JUST for Corvettes, i still would be a bit more mature than coming onto you and your buddies subaru site and posting some pretty cool videos of STI's getting beat by go-karts.. Just grow up a bit. If you want to come here and talk engines with someone, do just that. If you want to come here and ask people why they like corvettes or if they like subarus more, then fine, do that. Just act your age and dont try to stir s**t up for no reason. Thats all from me unless you want to talk engines.

chargedvette02 08-25-2006 03:48 AM

He even has a back seat rofl what a tool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I wanted to cart people around in my car I would have kept my Mustang. Oh wait I have my 240sx to cart people around in.

corvette king 08-25-2006 07:02 PM

I LOVE IT.YOU GUYS ARE GREAT.I MEAN YOU VETTE GUYS:D NOT YOU WHINEY IMPORT GUYS[sm=boosign.gif]I DONT NO WHAT FLAG YOU FLY BUT ON THIS SITE WE FLY OLD GLORY[sm=americanasmiley.gif].

[IMG]local://upfiles/1664/ACAEB191E59548E5AFCDE982937C63DB.jpg[/IMG]

TopSpeed 08-30-2006 03:36 PM

Sweet Lord... moped racin'!! Now, there's a mental image!!! :D:D:D:D

Ain't this thread the exact same thing as takin' a pointy stick and pokin' a sleepin' mama bear in her cave come springtime? I just don't get it... why bother....

Oh well, at least he's got that back seat for transportin' the squirrels and the rolls of duct tape 'round in.

TopSpeed 08-30-2006 03:38 PM

I DONT NO WHAT FLAG YOU FLY BUT ON THIS SITE WE FLY OLD GLORY[sm=americanasmiley.gif].

[IMG]local://upfiles/1664/ACAEB191E59548E5AFCDE982937C63DB.jpg[/IMG]
[sm=hail.gif][sm=groupwave.gif]

WELL SAID, my friend, WELL SAID!!!! :D

chargedvette02 08-30-2006 08:00 PM

lol top speed ur funny! :D

TopSpeed 08-30-2006 08:37 PM

ORIGINAL: chargedvette02

:D:D:DI'm going to hell, aren't I??

chargedvette02 08-30-2006 10:06 PM

We all might be;) I bet subru4u cried a few times because of this thread.

TopSpeed 08-31-2006 02:29 PM

We all might be;) I bet subru4u cried a few times because of this thread.
I'm pretty sure we didn't leave him with a "warm an' fuzzy" feelin', that's for darned sure! :D

C3 Starship 08-31-2006 09:20 PM

ORIGINAL: TopSpeed

:D:D:DI'm going to hell, aren't I??
Hell, isn't that a town in Michigan?

corvette king 08-31-2006 09:42 PM

no. hell is when you wake up and go out side and look in the driveway and see a subaru sitting there.[sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=bangbang.gif][sm=bangbang.gif][sm=bangbang.gif][sm=bangbang.gif][sm=bangbang.gif][sm=laughat.gif][sm=laughat.gif][sm=laughat.gif][sm=laughat.gif][sm=laughat.gif][sm=laughat.gif][sm=laughat.gif][sm=loser.gif][sm=loser.gif][sm=loser.gif][sm=loser.gif][sm=loser.gif][sm=loser.gif][sm=loser.gif][sm=loser.gif]

TopSpeed 09-01-2006 03:55 PM

no. hell is when you wake up and go out side and look in the driveway and see a subaru sitting there.[sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=bangbang.gif][sm=bangbang.gif][sm=bangbang.gif][sm=bangbang.gif][sm=bangbang.gif][sm=laughat.gif][sm=laughat.gif][sm=laughat.gif][sm=laughat.gif][sm=laughat.gif][sm=laughat.gif][sm=laughat.gif][sm=loser.gif][sm=loser.gif][sm=loser.gif][sm=loser.gif][sm=loser.gif][sm=loser.gif][sm=loser.gif][sm=loser.gif]
*thumps on desk* Bwaaaaaaaahahahaha!!! :D:D:D:DCOMEDY GOLD, bro!

corvette king 09-01-2006 04:30 PM

am glad i got you to smile,it is always good to smile when you feel better,:D

TopSpeed 09-06-2006 02:53 PM

am glad i got you to smile,it is always good to smile when you feel better,:D
:)You're a good friend, bro.

corvette king 09-06-2006 04:37 PM

RIGHT BACK AT YOU:D[sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif]CHEERS

Drdino52 10-27-2006 02:45 AM

I have to agree (and not because I drive Vetts) it looks like the corvette is just smoking the sub. at will and just lets him pass at the end. I've done that before, after showing a car who's boss for awhile just pulling to the right and letting him go by. Also who cares if someone would rather have a sub. then good for them they could prob. buy two for the price of a vette. But please give them my card and have them call to make an appointment ASAP. I'm an eye doc.

blueshark 10-27-2006 04:11 AM

Subaru4u,
I don't have any problem with Subrus if that's what you want. I had a '77 back in the early '80's, couldn't kill it. leaked and smoked like a SOB. Could run it dry but couldn't kill it. Even when the damn starter died you could push start it with one foot out the drivers door.
In this country you can own any car you want, All have their good and bad points. But why, if you have nothing to prove, did you come to a Vette forum looking for a fight? STI is 4WD and designed from off road raceing but a Vette isn't. So if we're gonna compare Apples to Oranges, I have a '85 KX500, that's 1 WD, that'll smoke any STI on or off the road. I love the dirt...let's go out to Starships neck of the woods and I'll show ya.
We try to stay accomidateing here but if sombody walks up and pisses on your leg it's kinda hard to ignore. If you approch others with repect, that's what you'll get in return. If you approch with distaine you get what you deserve.

So keep up the good work, It's respectable performance from your car, but don't put down others because of the cars they choose to drive. Your assumtion that all Vette owners are pompas stuck up jackass' is unfounded. I grew up dirt poor, my Dad was a Coastie and was paid $80.00 a month and had a wife and 5 kids to provide for. Do you know what it's like to be hungry? I do. I have worked my ass off since I was 11, when my folks died, for anything I have now and that ain't much. Some of us are very humble. But again, ....Don't piss on my leg and I won't shoot ya.

After all we didn't come to your site and say..........."Hey!,Look at me......You suck"

Very respectfuly, George Daly

gorichb 10-27-2006 03:53 PM

Oh Man
how in the world did I miss this thread. Great replies guys, and I have just decided I need NOT watch the video, I mean why?? You all have made some excellent points. Which i tend to believe much more than the video

I wonder
Hey Subaru4u
are you coming back? [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

TopSpeed 10-31-2006 03:17 PM

ORIGINAL: blueshark

Subaru4u,
I don't have any problem with Subrus if that's what you want. I had a '77 back in the early '80's, couldn't kill it. leaked and smoked like a SOB. Could run it dry but couldn't kill it. Even when the damn starter died you could push start it with one foot out the drivers door.
In this country you can own any car you want, All have their good and bad points. But why, if you have nothing to prove, did you come to a Vette forum looking for a fight? STI is 4WD and designed from off road raceing but a Vette isn't. So if we're gonna compare Apples to Oranges, I have a '85 KX500, that's 1 WD, that'll smoke any STI on or off the road. I love the dirt...let's go out to Starships neck of the woods and I'll show ya.
We try to stay accomidateing here but if sombody walks up and pisses on your leg it's kinda hard to ignore. If you approch others with repect, that's what you'll get in return. If you approch with distaine you get what you deserve.

So keep up the good work, It's respectable performance from your car, but don't put down others because of the cars they choose to drive. Your assumtion that all Vette owners are pompas stuck up jackass' is unfounded. I grew up dirt poor, my Dad was a Coastie and was paid $80.00 a month and had a wife and 5 kids to provide for. Do you know what it's like to be hungry? I do. I have worked my ass off since I was 11, when my folks died, for anything I have now and that ain't much. Some of us are very humble. But again, ....Don't piss on my leg and I won't shoot ya.

After all we didn't come to your site and say..........."Hey!,Look at me......You suck"

Very respectfuly, George Daly
*mad applause* Great post, George, way to sum up our feelings here. Very eloquently worded, I love it, bro. :)

C3 Starship 10-31-2006 03:35 PM

[sm=icon_rock.gif] Good shot George, dead aim!!![sm=smiley11.gif][sm=shootshoot.gif]

C3 Starship 11-01-2006 12:19 PM

My insurance agent came over yesterday afternoon. He has a new STI.
We started talkin' cars, and I said that I have a C3 in the back yard. We went back to look at the "Starship", I pulled the cover off, and the guy's jaw actually dropped. [sm=yikesomg.gif] (I smiled):)
After talking cost of upgade and performance, he said, "Man, I'm kicking myself, I could have had a powerful Vette for less than what I've invested in the STI[sm=headbang.gif], and I like the body style of the Vette, so much more."
He said that he's going to keep the STI for a year, then sell it off and go for a Vette.;)
Gee.....:eek:Ya think we have a convert? Hmmmm?
Corvette-1, STI-0:D