Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here...

Stolen

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2007, 07:18 AM
Default Stolen

Happy 4th. I awoke this morningto the sound of my IROC firing up in front of my house. Strange I thought to myself, the keys are on my nightstand. It took about 1.25 sec to realize some POS is stealing my Camaro! Grabbed my glock and my Corvette keys and lit out after the ********. Too late, by the time I got the vette out of the garage he was gone. Did a 120mph lap around the city but was unable to locate it. came back home to find the *** had left another stolen car parked around the corner. I know the POS probly won't ever read this but I hope he DIES. That car will go about 150, I hope he finds something solid to crash into. Love this city living! Car theft is like a summary here (We can't put them all in jail that would be insensitive.) Sorry for the rant I'm just sick right now.

Old 07-04-2007, 07:30 AM
Default RE: Stolen

My condolences. That makes me sick just to read. Wow.

Old 07-04-2007, 07:38 AM

Really sorry for the rant. Car theft should be a death penalty offence. But it's just a car right? A car that I owned for over 15 years of blood, sweat and tears. Thanks for the condolances.

Old 07-04-2007, 09:48 AM
Super Moderator

Oh Dude, sorry to hear of your loss. [&o]
Best wishes, I hope it's found in tact. []

Old 07-04-2007, 10:10 AM

Castle Shannon PD found it. The POS used it in a couple of robberys, Pursuit at well over 100mph. Crashed several times, overturned and totalled an Equinox. Totalled my Camaro. Pgh. most liveable city, If you don't mind the libs soft on crime cause we got plenty of victims. Of course the a$$wipe wasn't even hurt.

Old 07-04-2007, 11:26 AM
Super Moderator

So they'll slap his hand, give him a "time out" (probably make him stand in the corner for 30 min.), and sternly tell him to never do itagain, right? [:@]
That's how the Libs work! (the panty waisted SOBs)
Sorry about your Camaro. [&o]

Old 07-04-2007, 02:33 PM
Super Moderator

Man !!!...That bites. I think target practice is a good ending for dirtbags. what can I say? Sorry to hear that. Maybe on a good note...now you can build another one. Did you get the corps back? Cheers

Old 07-13-2007, 09:18 PM

Sorry to hear about your car. My unlce has a '86 (or '87 can't remember) IROC and I know it would kill him if something happen to it.

Old 07-21-2007, 02:05 AM

Thanks for the kind words. I've been using the C4 as almost a daily driver, kinda cool, almost ...therapy. I found another L98 IROC in Kansas, 6K. 122k miles. Absolutly no rust. Clean. I like the IROC as my summertime DD. I think of it as 75% Corvette, hauls 4 if necessary, trunk holds about 6 cases of beer, or fold the seat down for rifle cases. Oh the jerkoff that stole my car, was out on probation for.....you guessed it auto theft! Too bad I can't sue his PO also. This place is getting out of hand. Is there a difference between driving at 120+ mph indiscriminatly through a populated area or spraying same said area with bullets? I think not. These judges need to punish this like the felony it is, but they won't. Sorry ranting again.

Old 01-14-2008, 04:14 PM

Thats crap man! Dude should suffer in the cell now! Obviously he wont be changing anytime soon!

Quick Reply: Stolen