Corvette C4 Forum 1984 through 1996

Brake lines

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2007, 10:09 AM
Default RE: Brake lines

ORIGINAL: RRT vette

ORIGINAL: Black86vette

RRT? Howd you get on here. Just ignore cwb, hes a jerk. He talks crap all day long and don't have a **** thing to show for it. Just to emphaise my skateboard will drag your cars and notoriouses cars butts up and down the highway. Both of yall live her. I say we race.Lets go for pinks. I could have em towed to the scrap yard and MAYBE get a tank of gas and a nice dinner.
Only because my dad is looking for help in an area I have not touched....yet. Looks like you have been here for awhile. I'm a noob.
Aww man. So you didn't come over here to hang out with me.Im hurt. My pms are being stupid at the other place. The car just wont start. I did that stupid fuel pump test wrong with a paperclip. CFI was treating me like garbage in my pm i sent him....Thats why I like it over here because its nicer....Theres the occassional bully but not to bad. I wasnt trying to be an @$$, it just comes naturally.On a more serious note, I DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG. I guess its the fuel filter. It got down to one bar on the reserve tank, so I poured gas into it from our lawnmower gas tank because daddy always keeps it full. and I didn't have enough to make it to the gas station......I give up. Im tired of messing with it. My gauge only goes up to 30? Why? I said "Fuel Pressure Gauge for a corvette". Bye bye 28.00. CFI said get a FSM. I aint paying 100 dollars for it darn it. Im cheap. Im poor. Im stupid. Like it would help, I cant get it. My Haynes only cost me 14.99 at Autozone a year ago.Im proud of myself. Ewww. I don't like bad brakelines. They scare me. That post about the rubber fuel lines. FREAKY. I don't wanna be Bar B Q. Anyway, the car wont start, I don't know what to do. Fuel filter. Gas. If it still wont start, umm, I'll call it a day. It's not fair. How can I say my car is a good fast car, when the stupid thing always breaks. When it runs, it runs hard. When one itsy bitsy thing is wrong, car is long gone...Injectors are good. They were checked when the intake manifold gasket was replaced.That was 500 dollars down the drain. Good thing, my antifreeze smell is gone. Idles better. Why do yall live in different states? Why he buy a pice of crap Katrina car? Take a crow bar and rip the ABS module and all the brake lines out at once. If you will fly me there. Ill be there and help out. Lets tear the whole car up.

Old 07-14-2007, 01:22 PM

RRT? Howd you get on here. Just ignore cwb, hes a jerk. He talks crap all day long and don't have a **** thing to show for it. Just to emphaise my skateboard will drag your cars and notoriouses cars butts up and down the highway. Both of yall live her. I say we race.Lets go for pinks. I could have em towed to the scrap yard and MAYBE get a tank of gas and a nice dinner.
Oh but CWB talks crap all the time? Your crap output could equal a herd of elephants on Ex-Lax. Now go play outside little boy.
CFI said get a FSM. I aint paying 100 dollars for it darn it. Im cheap. Im poor. Im stupid.
Hey, we finally agree on something, especially the last part!

To the OP, if you truly feel you need all of these lines, your best bet would probably be to find someone who's parting out a car or of course a salvage yard.

Old 07-14-2007, 01:59 PM

ORIGINAL: RRT vette

Only because my dad is looking for help in an area I have not touched....yet. Looks like you have been here for awhile. I'm a noob.
Black86vette is a n00b too. No matter how long he's on here or how much post-whoring he does, he'll always be the perpetual n00b. [sm=trust_me.gif]
(Think kopbet, need I say more?)

Old 07-14-2007, 03:03 PM
cwb

Just ignore cwb, hes a jerk.
Ya' like me, dontcha', huh? That's why ya' talk dirty to me, huh?

An' ya' like the car too, huh? That's why ya' trashin' my jam too, huh?

You sweet talker you!

Grasshoppa'.Huh?[sm=lol.gif]

Old 07-14-2007, 05:25 PM

HUH? You are the one who got bagpipping jake pissed at you. dzzz to, me, leesvette. They all think your a bully. RRT vette knows me from alot longer than you guys. Ditto on "Leesvette/The angel of death** Amazing how long I have been here huh? Nobody but notorious, cwb and ex member vroom have issues with me. Everyone else has no problem with me. You boost about your car. Oh dang you aint no photographer, black rims, better than your pic in your avatar? HELLO. WE ALL DRIVE CORVETTES. Not one of us is better than each other. We are all "corvette brothers" except for you according to jake. Just a car? Do you even understand what a corvette really is? We all wave. Very VERY few people are lucky enough to owna vette. Look at the corvettes. St Jude donors, big get togethers, waveing, always looking out for each other...What other group does that? Mustangs, SRT-4s, motercylcles, ricers? NO! Get over yourself.

Old 07-14-2007, 05:27 PM

Actually, I am going to stay on topic. Later guys....