Corvette C4 Forum 1984 through 1996

I'm an idiot

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 10:31 PM
Default RE: I'm an idiot

If I get your drift, take it somewhere else. Enough said, as far as I'm concerned. I rest my case.

Old 10-31-2007, 10:52 PM

"Gentlemen, get the thing straight once and for all — the policeman isn't there to create disorder, the policeman is there to preserve disorder."

Richard J. Daley

Old 11-01-2007, 06:38 AM
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 11-01-2007, 06:41 AM
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 11-01-2007, 07:46 AM
cwb

ORIGINAL: beauchampgl

Beingone of those "jerkwads", as Snow Wolf affectionately refers to the police, I agree with Eggster. DOT is quite understanding about such things. In our state, State Troopers usually carry spare stickers with them, too. As an aside to Snow Wolf, lots of REAL criminals are caught through traffic stops. And with an attitude like yours, it's no wonder you get more than your share of police contacts.
Good thing your Vette doesn't have nitrous too there, beauchamp, cause then, according to _____, you'd be not only a jerkwad, but also a LOSER!

ORIGINAL: Snow Wolf

The stock block is a no no. Cam, heads, RR, Exaust, Lifters, rings, pistions, Rearend, Highstall torque converter**auto**......Nos is for losers. Forced induction hurts the cars life span. Not wise to do unless you like buynig motors. You gota auto or stick? Bpp cold air intake makes a WHOOSH sound. People say it does nothing but it looks nice. K&N gives you realativly 10 back with a cut lid. Take that for what its worth. I think a BPP would give some gains with engine mods but mainly for looks stock.
(did my share of 95B duty too)

Old 11-01-2007, 08:56 AM

Call the DMV and ask them whats the best thing to.

We should all be thankful for the work all LEO do. they put there lives on the line everyday foryou and me.

Old 11-01-2007, 01:48 PM
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 11-01-2007, 11:59 PM

Thanks for your support, admin guy. but I have been pming w/ snow wolf and it"s ok.

Old 11-03-2007, 02:12 AM
cwb

Deleted user???

Awww........... [sm=smiley28.gif][sm=smiley19.gif]

Old 11-05-2007, 02:09 PM

Wow, I haven't been here since I posted my original thing about placing my stickers on the wrong sides of the plate. Didn't mean to cause a stir about cops. I did ask a couple of Denver cops about my situation and they both said it didn't matter as long as I had current stickers. I personally think that cops are there to help but there are some bad apples that make the whole bunch look bad. Kinda sad really since most are regular people with families just like most of us. Anyhow, I've been driving around with backwards stickers for a week and haven't been hassled. I'll probably go back to DMV when I get a chance though. I'm curious to see all of the deleted posts... For the record, the cops that I asked did laugh a little when I told them my situation.

Quick Reply: I'm an idiot