Corvette C5 Forum 1997 through 2004

Corvette Catalogs?

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2005, 05:28 AM
Default Corvette Catalogs?

Can anyone recommend any catalogs with good deals on parts and accesories. I own a 2000 coupe, I've only had for 5 months and I love it! I'm looking to improve it in any way possible. I would appreciate a response, thanks.

Old 12-03-2005, 07:45 PM
Default RE: Corvette Catalogs?

Well, I'd start with the web sites of the sponsors (see to the right).

Ecklers is pretty good catelog. I've bought stuff from them many times and never been disappointed. The carry some light performance stuff- headers, different rear axles ratios, etc., but they are not into heavy mods -- mostly interior and exterior and under the hood dress up fittings and trim and gobs of Corvette logo clothing and stuff like that. They have a web site, too.

http://www.ecklers.com/

If you are seriously into real modifications, then Lingenfelter and Motorsports Technolgies Inc. are two places to shop that cater to the person who wants serious horsepower (which I define as around 50% or more than stock). Both have good on-line catelogs. Both places give good advice, although Lingenfelter has been in the business longer and is just a very smooth, reliable organization and their people will not BS with extravagent claims: if they tell you a gizmo will ad 15HP, it will add 15 HP.
MTI in my experience has some of the smarktest hot rodders and makes the most extreme car modification kits, but they can be a bit spacy on response: one time they forgot to ship my order (nut not bill me), another time they shipped me two but only billed for one item, another time they shipped everything but one item and it took three weekis. That said, I go back to them once in a while because they really know how to push 'vettes farther than anyone else.

Old 12-04-2005, 08:26 AM

I've orders some things from Mid America Motorworks before, you might want to try them aswell.

Old 12-09-2005, 12:25 AM

I've always liked Zip Products and have purchased from LAPD, Ecklers, Mid America, and Vette Brakes. I bought my intake from Corvette Garage.